Chapter 13 - Talk of the Black Swans

=Jungkook's PoV=

     "I have called you all here today to discuss something." 

     I let out a sigh as I had to sacrifice my dear time to listen to this old man. What does he want now?

     "As you all may know, There is a cutie named Seokjin. Well, everyone except yoongi-hyung. He hasn't seen him yet. That's also why he isn't here, but back to the point. I want to ask all of you something very important." Jimin-hyung said.

     "Continue on," Namjoon-hyung suggested, "What's it about?"

     "All of you guys have been eyeing Seokjin lately. Why is that so?" Jimin-hyung asked.

     I sighed as I wait for someone to answer. It was quiet for a while, but before I could say something myself Tae-hyung spoke up. "Well Jimin-hyung, why don't you say why you're interested in our 'dormmate'?"

     Jimin shot him an angry look and almost punched the coffee table in the middle. "Why do you need to know this information?"

     "How hypocritical! Why do you want to know why we're 'eyeing' Seokjin then? Also, if you took time to know, you would actually call him Seokjin-hyung because he's older than all of us! Including ol' grandpa!" Tae-hyung snapped.

     Jimin just looked at him shocked, "how do oyu know all this about Seokjin-hyung? "

     "The perks of being a dormmate."

     "Stop arguing already! Makes my skin shine less smh," Hoseok-hyung said, annoyed.

     "You're just jealous you aren't this close to Jin-hyung! Maybe you should make a move or something or the next time you saw him he would be taken already."

     That made me angry. Hobi-hyung was always so nice to me, yet Taehyung decided to snap at him. "Auh! Just because you love Seokjin-hyung Doesn't mean we don't! Tonight after dinner I will make sure that I will get to him first and cuddle with him!"

     Everyone gasped. Maybe I shouldn't have slipped out that last part. You could almost see steam erupting from all of their ears; except Namjoon-hyung, he was trying to calm everyone down.

     "Everyone, please please calm down, "Namjoon-hyung said, "Its not good for your blood pressure! Hyung, sit down please. Jungkook was joking right? Right?"

     "...yes..."

Later that day

     I head back to my room with a full stomach. Oh how wonderful that bibimbap was! I could eat it everyday. Okay, maybe not everyday, but it's really good.

     I head over to the door and opened it. It was funny how the door already floated open without me having to turn the handle, but it was probably the maid not checking twice. I could smell a faint smell of the shampoo Jin-hyung uses, which meant that he was already done showering and most likely getting ready for bed. The room was dimly lit with only some of the lamps on, indicating that no one other than Jin was here. Or so I thought.

     I sat down at my desk and started to boot up my computer. I decided to play a game of Overwatch before finishing all of my work because why not? I was put into queue for some junkenstein's until I heard a low whimper-like noise. I looked in the direction in which it came from; Jin-hyung's bed.

     I was quite curious of what's going on. Maybe Jin-hyung brought a pet into the room? Maybe he's having a bad dream. I went closer to the bunk and climbed up the latter to inspect it.

     Staring back at me were a set of eyes. But it wasn't Seokjin-hyung's eyes. They were all too familiar. I grabbed ahold of the sheets and 'tore' (in a way) it off of the lump below. That lump wasn't a pet or just Jin, it was Tae-hyung snuggling with him.

     "Jungkook. Nice seeing you here. Go back to work, can't you see I'm busy?"

     My head became red and I became angry. I shot him a look and cowered above the two, not giving them a chance to make up with whatever excuse they had in hand.

     Just then, Jin-hyung sat up blushing. "A-ah Prince Jungkook, I was only helping Prince Taehyung with whatever task he needed. I'm sorry for making you angry. Can we keep this a secret between us three?" he pouts.

     Oh, how cute Jin-hyung is. I don't have a choice now do I?

     "Okay, Seokjin-hyung, as long as you stay cute like that for me whenever I'm done with my work~"

     Seokjin stared at me surprised and red as a tomato. "H-huh? How did you know that I was your hyung? A-also, I'm not cute! (>///<)"

      "Oh. Tae told me." I replied.

     "Prince Taetaeeeee!"

      "I like that nickname. Also stop calling me 'Prince', consider me a friend :)"

     "O-okay..."

     "Aww! Why can't I get a cute nickname too! Also same goes for me about the second thing Tae-hyung said."

     "O-oh... um... I'll call you Kookie.... is that okay my prince?"

     "Yes, I love it. Also stop with the prince thing! It's kind of obnoxious."

      "Im sorry..." Seokjin was looking down. His eyes began to shed some tears, which broke my heart. Maybe I said it too rough.

     "Seokjin-hyung, I'm sorry! Please don't cry!" I said, as I gave him a hug and i slid his head onto my shoulders. I could tell he liked the feeling, and so did I.

     "Hey! That's not fair! I want to hug too!" Tae yelled out.

     "Come here Taetae... let's all have a nice hug now."

     And that was how I ended the day. In the arms of a cutie, kicked out from junkenstein's because I was afk, and cuddling until Seokjin-hyung fell asleep.

Word Count: 935

Date Published: June 5, 2020