Chapter 10 - New Dormmates

=Seokjin's PoV=

     When I went back to my dorm after rearranging the now empty room and taking another walk in the garden, I found out that all my belongings have been moved.

     I quickly look to see if any of my very personal items or any of the items Sanghyun and Songsu left behind were spared, but no, there wasn't anything except for the other Twin Table Loft Beds and the chair that comes with them. Mine was gone.

     Not knowing what to do, I head back outside to go to one of the Administrator's offices. I checked in with them to see if they had caught anybody stealing my belongings but all they said that I was going to get booked to a different room. No thieves. No belonging-snatchers. Just a misunderstanding. 

     I quickly asked them where I was now going to live, and they said room #101. The number seemed familiar, but I don't find the importance of it. They even said that my stuff was moved for me, which no one else gets, so I should be grateful.

     They gave me the keys to the room and also the map. The route to the designated dorm was really familiar now, and that made it seem really suspicious. What if they're kidnapping me? What if they're making a surprise party to tell me that I've been eliminated too? 

     well, I don't really have any other way of answering those needy questions other than to go look myself. I went the exact way the map told me. Down hallway C, take a right, go up the stairs, take a left, the first door to the left; wait a minute.

     Why did they give me a map to Prince Taehyung and Prince Jungkook's room? they must have mistaken me or something. Even though I'm reluctant, I still used the key to open the door. And of course, it works.

     What surprised me was that my stuff was in this room. They must've definitely messed up somewhere in their technology-based system. That happens sometimes, y'know?

     I walked out of the room and steadily head back to the administrator's office. I complained to them that there must be a misunderstanding of some sorts but no, they won't budge. I hung my head low in defeat and went back to the Prince's room. 

     Inside, there was Prince Taehyung sitting at his desk doing what supposedly seemed like signing papers. He was so caught up with it that he didn't even noticed me, which was a little shocking. 

     I don't really want to bother anyone today, especially the princes, so I just quietly made my way over to my stack of clothes and started to find a nice outfit for bedtime. I chose some of my favourite RJ pajamas and took a shower. 

     After the nice long warm shower I dried myself with a body towel. I looked in the mirror reflecting my beautiful body and I just smiled. Why am I so beautiful, damn it.

     I changed into my beloved pajamas and went outside. From the looks of things, Prince Taehyung is finally eating dinner when it' suppose to be bedtime and Prince Jungkook was here instead. 

     Prince Jungkook was the opposite of Prince Taehyung, as although he was scrolling on his phone most likely checking his twitter mentions from fan girls of his he still saw me heading out and greeted me with a hug. 

     I asked him about everything that's happened, and why my stuff was moved. He explained to me thoroughly in his nice voice that I want to listen to all d- I mean, he explained to me how if he didn't move me here I would go to the Ghetto Boy's dorms and that I wouldn't want that. Yeah, I wouldn't want that.

     "You would still need to participate in the competitions like all the other people, but just know that if you were ever kicked just tell me, since you're kinda special because of the piercings thing <3"

     We then heard the door unlocking and opening. Since me and Prince Jungkook weren't really doing anything wrong, we just continued on with our conversation.

     For some reason, I could feel some annoyance aura coming from Taehyung. He seems moody and not in the mood for anything. When he plopped down onto his bed, I asked, "Prince Taehyung, why are you moody? Is it because I'm here or something?"

     "...no. I just have way too much paperwork these days and the pure pressure from my aunts to find a lover blah blah blah. I just want to go to bed, so goodnight."

     I frowned at the sudden 'burst' of moodiness from Prince Taehyung and stopped my conversation with Jungkook. I got my bed ready and hopped in, looking at a few posts on social media and a few YouTube videos until i went to bed at 12:09 am, around 1 1/2 hours after.

A/N: I kinda feel like this chapter in a way is like a filler because I want to have some progression before the next competition, but I also need your votes on my 2nd Authors note :3 I accidentally wrote "May 22" which was that day instead of "May 26" so if you have time or want to please do so!~