Chapter 7 - Misfortunes Bring Fortune

=Seokjin's PoV=

      How many times have I've woken up to this scene again? Sunny sunlight lighting up my holy face, some surprise happening, like how Sanghyun's and Songsu's faces are literally 2 and a half inches away from each other.

     "Get a room you two!" I said, throwing my RJ at them, which I instantly regret.

     "Hyungggg! That's so mean of you!" Sanghyun said, while picking up my RJ, "this is our dorm, and now this is my RJ."

     This has got to be the worse turn of the century. I try to jump down my bunk and tackle Sanghyun for RJ but he just threw it at Songsu. Songsu then ran to our private bathroom and locked the door.

     "Songsu this is not funny!" I yelled, banging on the door as hard as I could.

     "Only when you apologize for the mean things you said to us....." Songsu says, pouting.

     "I'm sorry... I don't mean to be a mean hyung :(" I say through the door, hoping Songsu would hear, "Hyungie would be nicer to you and buy you a meal :3"

     I then hear the sound of a button pressed and the door unlocks. There stood Songsu looking more mischievous then ever; a face only his mother could love. He runs into Sanghyun's arms and throws RJ next to me, head first into the trash bin.

     I can't believe this. Songsu was recording me and then literally threw RJ into the trash. He thinks he can get away from me but he fucked up big time. I picked RJ out of the trash, laid RJ onto my bed covering him with my blanket, and proceeded hurdled at the other two.

     That's when they both dodged out of the way and I ran straight into the door, getting myself stuck through a hole I made. I wiggled about, but all they did were tickle my feet which I keep on whining and yelling about. I was too distracted to realize that two of the princes were right in front of me who weren't there before. I look up to see them both staring at me. Worst part, a blushed a little.

     "SANGHYUNNNNNNN, SONGSUUUUUU!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

     "What hyung?" they replied, opening the door so that my head with face the wall and my butt being shown off to everyone. I was wearing the Pokemon briefs my mom had given to me for my birthday a few years back, and because I was the good son I was I kept it and still wore it to this day. You can not say in words how embarrassed, humiliated and red I was at that moment.

      "Uh... hello my princes.." they both greeted, bowing down and trying not to look at me still stuck in the door. They tug on my legs and luckily I was able to be freed from the door's wrath, and ran straight to our restroom.

      At this moment I forgot that I didn't bring clothes with me.

     "M-my princes, why are you here?" Sanghyun said in a nervous tone.

     "Well....." From his voice I could recognize it as Prince Jimin's, "I wanted to come and say that I am very sorry for what happened yesterday and thank him for saving me from the fall or else I would've gotten very injured. H-"

     There was a rustle and then sudden silence. I inferred that the princes and my dorm mates went somewhere else to have a talk, so I opened the door and went outside. I was met with all of them on the floor trying to grab something that supposedly Prince Jimin dropped. I was still in my Pokemon Briefs.

     "ahHHHHHHHHHH!" I yelled, ran to my closet to grab the first thing I found, and ran into the restroom. I hurriedly put on the extra large t-shirt and some tight leather pants and went outside.

     When I went outside, Prince Jimin was on my bed while the other prince was sitting on my chair. I blushed a little remembering the incident earlier and covered my red, steamy face. 

     "Hi Seokjin, do you remember me?" Prince Jimin asks.

     I looked at the prince, "Yes my prince, I helped you from your fall yesterday."

     "Great!" Prince Jimin said, "Well I came here to thank you for saving my life and I-I'm sorry for falling on you!"

     I can feel myself blushing a little when the prince bowed but I just shrugged it off and be humble. "My Prince, I should be the one who is thank you for still being alive when I caught you with my clumsy self. Please take better care."

     "Oh! I forgot!" Prince Jimin started, "I wanted to bring you and my brother Jungkook to go get piercings as an apology for what happened, so will you come with us?"

     I glanced back at Sanghyun and Songsu who both nodded fast and pushed us out of my dorm. The door closed with a thud and through the hole I could see them taping paper to cover it and their shadow were moving towards Songsu's bed. You can't tell how many times I rolled my eyes internally.

     "I should really introduce myself... I'm Kim Seokjin, my prince." I said to Prince Jungkook who just smiled a cute little bunny smile back.

     "Well? What are we waiting for? Let's go get some piercings!" Prince Jungkook says.

     It took us around 15 minutes to get to the piercing shop in our private car. Although the princes come from the wealthy, they don't have an in-castle piercing shop as their father the King don't want them to dare each other and have 100 piercings on their faces. 

     "My princes, we have arrived."

     The inside of the piercing shop was like any other; pictures posted on the walls of the many piercing locations and different types of piercing accessories were decorated on mannequins. I was looking around to pick the type I want, and I decided I would just go for the regular lobe piercings.

     Prince Jimin was speaking with the lady at the counter and gave her some paperwork. I glanced around to look for Prince Jungkook who was looking at the sample piercings. I was mildly interested and I went over to look at them with him.

     "Jimin and I were thinking of getting matching Helix piercings, what about you Seokjin?" He asks me.

     I pointed to a pretty hoop earring. "I was thinking of getting a lobe piercing and getting that earring, if you don't mind my prince."

     "Of course I don't mind! We're having fun after all! Besides, if you want we could get matching earrings ;)" He giggled right after, making us both burst into a giggling mess.

     The piercing process wasn't that painful. Of course, Prince Jimin's and Prince Jungkook's seemed way more painful but they looked very nice in them. I proceeded to compliment them about their look, and they complimented me as well. I blushed from the praises, and squealed. 

     After that,they dropped me at my dorm where I found a huge mess. Sanghyun and Songsu were asleep cuddling, but I just had to do it. I drew on their faces with an EXPO marker. They looked so funny when they woke up, but were confused as to why I was laughing so hard until they went to the restroom.

=Jimin's PoV=

     After we dropped Seokjin at his dorm, we walked back to our rooms. I think that Jin's piercing was dazzling and really complimented his looks.

     "Jimin-hyung, what do you think of Seokjin?" 

     "I think he's interesting, and I think that you find him interesting as well."