Chapter 6 - Dance Practice

=Seokjin's PoV=

     I woke up to my beautiful friend RJ, and a lovely note with a signed stamp on top. Wait, a signed stamp on top!?

     "Seokjin Seokjin look! We got a letter of approval saying that we passed the 1st competition! Here, I'll read it aloud to you," Sanghyun said.

Dear residents of Dorm #081,

    Congratulations. You have passed the 1st stage of the 7 stage competition. Now, you must get ready for the second competition. Please wear clothes that are fashionable yet flexible; easy to move around in.

-Head of Administrations

     "I-is this a sick prank?"

     "Nope hyung! We've actually passed the competition!" Songsu said, screeching after. He then proceeded jumping into Sanghyun's arms and both of them start squealing out of joy.
Well, that isn't too shabby. I guess I could tell my mom-- oh shoot, I never told my mom I was in this.... Maybe I should call her later... Great idea Seokjin!
     "Since you were late last time," Sanghyun said, "how about we go together? As a dorm?"
     "Sure, sure!"

=3rd PoV=
     Just like how he said before he started to walk with Sanghyun and Songsu, he decided to call his mom. The conversation went something like this:

"Uh... hey mom."

"Hello there my sweet Seokjin!"

"Um, so I don't know if you know yet, but I entered myself into the butler competition at the Bangtan Palace..."

"Ehhhh? Wait, so where are you staying now..?"

"Well, you see mom, Hyoju.... well, she kind of kicked me out... but it's totally fine now! I've gotten a dorm with 2 great dormmates; they are Sanghyun and Songsu!"

Sanghyun and Songsu grinned when Jin said that.

"Aish! I need to have a talk with that Hyoju.... well, thank you for telling me Seokjin. Just know that I miss you very much and I hope you make it!"

"Thanks mom, love you, bye~!"

hangs up

     "Wow, Seokjin, you didn't tell your mom about this?" Songsu teased.  

     "N-no.... I didn't have the time to..." Seokjin replied, a little anxious.

      "Cheer up will you?" Sanghyun said, breaking the silence, "Songsu was just teasing you... you look so cute when you are teased!"

     "Yeah!"

     Before they knew it, the trio had made it to the dance practice room. When they went inside, the sparkle of the lights above blinded them for a moment, but then they had dim right after. The interior of the place was even bigger than their own dorm; it was covered with mirrors and was painted white everywhere. 

     "Hi Seokjin!" Someone said behind them.

     As if they were commanded to, they all jumped at the same time, their hearts jumped even higher. They looked back to see Chinhae smiling, showing his teeth and blinding them just like the lights a few moments ago.

     "H-hey Chinhae..... you scared me..." Jin said, still a little shooketh.

     "Hey Seokjin, who is this?" Sanghyun asked.

     "Oh, did Seokjin not tell you? I'm Chinhae, me and Seokjin met back when they were first placing us into groups," Chinhae said, arrogantly, "and who are you?"

     "I'm Sanghyun and he's Songsu," Sanghyun replied, pointing at Songsu who just nodded, "We are Jin's dormmates."

     "Good to meet you then! I have to go now, see you later!" Chinhae rushingly said.

     "Welcome future butlers, to the 2nd competition!" the announcer said in a booming voice, "Today, you will be tested on your dancing skills. It is very handy to have good dancing skills when in a tough situation where you need to be flexible; physically and mentally. Please welcome, Prince Park Jimin!"

     Everyone screamed as much a crazy fangirl could. Everyone was, except for Seokjin. He didn't realize that he would re-meet Jimin this early on; his mind couldn't handle it.

     "Hi there my future butlers," Jimin said, then winked at Seokjin, who blushed, " Today, you will be trained on how to move your body and mind in a flexible way. Cue the music!" 

     Seokjin was shocked. He was shocked about everything; how Jimin could pull that off perfectly looking stunning and how he probably couldn't do that on his own.

A/N: Author-nim is so lazy >w<

     After an hour or so of training, it was time to show it off. Seokjin went up on the stage in the very same dance practice room, and started dancing to his hearts content. Jimin sat there in awe as the beautiful body of Jin's was dancing around to Jimin's very own choreography (in this story) and his very own song.

     When Jin finished, he got off the stage accordingly. He was the last one, so Jimin went up after him to say the results. Just as Seokjin turned back, Jimin slipped on the stage and fell off of it. But Seokjin didn't let that happen. 

     Seokjin ran over faster than the speed of light, and caught Jimin in his arms before the security guards could even reach him in a 5 meter radius. Jimin looked into Seokjin's eyes and they stayed like that for a moment before the guards came and separated the two. Jimin ordered for Seokjin to be specially escorted to his dorm safely, unlike how they were treating him beforehand.

     The last time Seokjin saw Jimin (for now) was when he was being brought to his dorm. He looked back to face a seemingly sad Park Jimin, but what could he do?

     "The 2nd Competition has been completed!"

A/N: Just a question, what do jincentric and jinharem mean? I was thinking of tagging my story with them but I'm not so sure as of their meaning.