XXXV

I woke up to Reid's phone ringing at around five in the morning. I groaned quietly, peeling myself away from his chest to roll onto my side. I threw my pillow over my head, trying to block the noise.

"Hello?" He asked groggily. I felt the weight of the bed shift as he moved to sit up. "Uh, yeah, I'll be right there." He moved again, this time closer to me. He placed one hand lightly on my shoulder, giving it a light shake, while he used the other to tear the pillow from my face. He brushed away some loose hairs, bending down to kiss my face lightly. Even though we spent the majority of the night talking and making out I still felt my stomach do summersaults.

My phone rang too. I thought about letting it go to voicemail, but after a couple of rings I sighed and grabbed it off my nightstand. "Hi JJ."

"Wow, you sound awfully awake this morning, normally you swear at me when I call." She chuckled.

"Uh," I bit my lip. "Yeah, couldn't sleep, I guess."

I felt Reid wrap his arms around my torso, pulling me into him as he planted a couple of quick kisses down my neck. I had to force myself not to laugh, feeling a shiver run up my spine as I tried to shove him off. He ignored my protests and gripped me tighter. I could feel him smirking against my skin as he continued the trail of kisses from my neck down to my collarbone. I let out a heavy sigh, closing my eyes as I tried to focus more on what JJ was saying and less about jumping his bones for the first time in over a month.

"Well, Hotch says he wants us for a debrief ASAP."

"Sounds good, I'll uh, be there soon." I hung up and threw my phone back on the nightstand, giving Reid another quick shove. "And you say I'm rude." I threw the covers aside and moved towards the edge of the bed. Before I could stand he wrapped his arms around my stomach and pulled me backwards. I squealed, feeling my back crash against his chest. "We don't have time for this." I grumbled.

"I've spent the last month wanting to wake up next to you, let me have this." He turned me over so that our chests were pressed against each other. He smiled up at me, running his thumb along my cheek as he pulled me in.

I let him win, wrapping my arms around his neck as I felt him crawl on top of me. He straddled my torso, his knees placed on either side of me as he cupped my face with one hand and rubbed my side with the other. I could feel my heart beat inside my head, pounding at the amount of blood rushing around to various parts of my body. Even though I wanted him to keep going, I knew now wasn't the time so eventually I pulled away, breathing hard. "We have to go."

He nodded, swallowing hard as he got off the bed. He ran his fingers through his hair, sighing as he looked down at his briefs, which were sporting somewhat of a decent sized tent. He looked up at me, his face growing red as he wandered into the bathroom to grab his clothes.

I rubbed my face, which was most likely flushed. I tried to push the thought of sex out of my mind, but as I got ready it never left. The thought of him pushing me onto the bed and kissing me all over made me tingle. I bit my lip and walked over to my dresser. When I opened the drawer I groaned, realizing I still hadn't done my laundry. I swore under my breath, grabbing yet another skirt, along with tights and underwear. After that I went to my closet and grabbed a purple button up, along with my last clean bra. I threw everything on and awkwardly adjusted my skirt as Reid walked back into the room. I turned to face him, watching as his eyes widened. "What?" I asked, slightly annoyed.

"You, uh, you just..." He bit his lip, holding back a smile.

"You distracted me so I forgot to do my laundry." I groaned, pulling the skirt down slightly. I knew it was technically work appropriate, but I still felt uncomfortable in it.