part -8

I woke up with unfamiliar surrounding.
The bed was more soft and comfortable then my bed. I opened my eyes and was astonished by the view of the bedroom .

Large master bedroom with well furnished interior and extra large tv

Large master bedroom with well furnished interior and extra large tv. I broke my train of thoughts and I didnt had to be here I was supposed to be in a flight back to India.  I went to unlock the door but it was locked so I shouted,
" Anyone here , please open the door". I kept shouting until someone came. I heard someone opening the door. I stood backwards. So it was a guard. 
He said "what's the problem Miss why are you shouting ". I sobbed and said "I want to go home please leave me i didn't do anything". But he was soo stern and replied " I m not allowed to talk to you any thing when the Boss will come you can talk to him". "I told angrily go get your hell boss tell him i want to meet him and i want to get the hell out of here". He didn't said anything and left locking the door.
**********
"Sir the girl is out of control she is screaming and she wants to meet you".
Okay  Jacob you can leave i will handle her. I know how to handle girls.  So jacob left and i wore my shirt and left to deal with her. As I reached near her room i could hear her shouting. So i opened the door.
**********

I saw the door opening.  I moved little backwards. I saw a strong masculine figure with a greek god gace. Brown silky hairs and grey cat eyes. I was interrupted by his deep hoarse voice "So whats the problem here, why are you shouting " . I replied  "I dont want to stay here please let me go". He came inside and locked the door. I flinched a little and  with my voice trembling i spoke " why did you lock the door , dare if you tried any stunts on me i will shout".
But suddenly he laughed.  Did I cracked a joke ,why is he laughing. But then he was back to his serious  stern look and said "Amairah khan shout as much as you want know one will come here for your rescue ". Then with weak voice I said "I  want to talk to the boss. He laughed again and replied " I'm the boss".
He started moving ahead and I started moving backwards until I crashed with the wall ohh noo its the end . I started pushing him but he came closer and i flinched by this touch . He came closer to my ear and said  " It's beginning of everthing love don't try to rescue ,if being caught you will regret for your every actions and yes welcome to your new home".

He left by saying this and locked the door  behind.  I was left all alone I started to cry until i drifted to sleep.  I woked up by the cracking voice of the door. I saw a middle age lady with a tray in her hand i supposed it was food. She greeted me with a smiling face and told me that she has brought food for me.
"Child eat this , look i have brought food for you". Looking at the food my mouth started to form waters but I had to rescue from here coz I have my parents waiting for me. I said "Please help me to get out of here I dont want to stay here".
She replied " I cant help you I'm a maid here please have this food its an order from the boss ". I was soo angry I pushed the tray but luckily only the water spilled out and said  " I DONT WANT TO EAT THIS , JUST GO".
The maid didn't said much and went away. 

Few minutes later the beast arrived with an angry look on his face.

" So whats the matter ?, eat this food quietly and no more dramas".
I was shocked at what he said , drama is this a drama for him  I'm  abducted by god knows whom and he thinks im creating a drama. I got angry and replied " or else what will you do if I don't eat this food ". He came forward and caught my wrist tightly, and leaned so close that if he would come even an inch we would almost kiss.  And he said   " Eat this food and don't try to make me angry or else you will regret your decision ". A shiver passed through my spine.  He left my wrist and walked away.  I stood there crying and ate my food. I was soo hungry that I finished everything she brought in the tray. 
So I was done with my lunch. So I decided that I have to be strong in order to get out of here . I tried to open the door but luckily it was open so I slowly opened the door and peeped out. No one was there so I came out. 

I was astonished by the interior of the house

I was astonished by the interior of the house. I have never been into such lavish house before. I talked to myself" Amairah you are fucking staying in a mansion". So this was house I always used to see on TV but today im here. The house was soo pretty each an every thing was expensive.  From the walls to the floor everything shouted money. 
I was busy exploring the beauty of the house , suddenly I met with the same woman who came to my room. She smiled at me . And went back to her work. So i followed her. She went into the kitchen  , as i went into the kitchen I was again memorized by the beauty of the kitchen. 

This was my dream kitchen I always dreamed that one day I would furnished my kitchen like this

This was my dream kitchen I always dreamed that one day I would furnished my kitchen like this.  Again she broke my train of thoughts and said  " Do you need anything ". I replied "umm no". Then I thought I have to be good with everyone in order to escape from here so I forwarded my hand and said. "Hii I'm Amairah ". She smiled and forwarded her hand too and said " Hii I'm Alice ". So I began started talking . So Alice what work you do here.
" I m the cook here ". And I  said ohh . We talked almost 5 minutes and I must say she is the most sweetest lady I have ever met.
Left her to work I decided to take a tour by myself.  Now I was standing in middle of the hall deciding whether to to look out or directly go to room.
After thinking I decided to get back to my room. I was in my imagination, suddenly I crashed with the beast.

"Ouch can't you see and walk" I  said.

He was surprised to see me and said
"With  whose permission you are down here".

"Umm actually I was feeling bore up there so i decided to take my self for a tour ".

"  If you think you can escape from here  than thats your fantasy there are hundreds of guards patrolling here" , he said.

" whatever ", i repied and went upstairs to my room.