part- 10

I woke up early around 8 o'clock in the morning.  So I made a list to ask from that beast . So my list included:-

1. To ask what's his name
2 . A talk with shanzay
3. To let me Go
4. And if list no.3 doesn't work's than bring me some clothes. Because I can't wear this dress which I'm wearing from 2 days

So I went downstairs.  I thought that beast must be asleep so i decided to go to the lawn.

I went out,  the lawn was soo beautiful,  there were every type of flowers.  And in the middle of the mansion was a huge fountain.
There were about 20 guards , i smiled at them but they were all with a stern face, I'm sure this beast has trained them. After half an hour I went back inside the mansion.

Suddenly I saw that beast all drenched in sweat I think he had just done with this fitness work. He saw me .

" What are you doing this early in  the morning".??

" I woked up so i thought to get my self a walk ".

He was about to go so I stopped him and asked

"Are you allowing me to talk to my frnd".

" yeah after breakfast you can talk to her" he replied.

" Thanks " I said with excitement.

So I was sitting at the dinning table with the beast. I saw him and  I was  smiling foolishly ,he  glared me the confused look and looked away.
So the breakfast arrived.  Alice brought cookies , toasts,  pancakes and orange juice. The table never fails to suprise me. So I took pancakes for my self. I took a bite and I swear they were the bestest pancakes I have ever had.  So I thought to ask for the address so when I escape from here so I could go there and have by myself. 

"Umm ,the pancakes are beyond than tasty , from where did you got these "??.

" Alice made it " the beast replied in a husky voice.

"Seriously I mean wow ".

So I called Alice and thanked her for serving me the bestest pancakes. I kissed her hand and she shyly took her hands .
For a second the beast was looking me and then to Alice. So Alice went back to her work and again I was alone with that beast.

So after we both done with breakfast  I again reminded him to let me talk to shanzay. I went in my room .

After few minutes he returned with a phone , and handed me over his phone.

" I allowing you doesn't means that you take advantage of it".  He said.

I dialled her number. It started to ring.  I was looking at the beast and so he was looking at me anxiously.  On the first attempt she didn't picked up the phone.
I was cursing her for that. The beast asked for his phone but I requested him for the last chance. So he allowed.

But before calling I asked him one thing

" umm by the way what's your name??".

He smirked and replied "  Zaviyar Malik".

My jaw dropped. I never in my million thoughts  dreamed that I would stay with THE ZAVIYAR MALIK.

" So you are the Zaviyar Malik  , the business tycoon???? ".

" Yeah" he said and came closer.

I took a step back and now my hands were trembling.

" You are wasting my time , if you dont wanna call give my phone back". He said.

" No just a last chance ".

Again the phone started ringing.  Before it was about to end someone replied across the line. And it was none other than shanzay.

" Hello who's this???".

Water started to form in my eyes.  But I had to be strong in order to escape from here.

" shanzay " its just I replied.

" Amairah you bitch why didn't you called me . I was waiting for your call. After 2 days you remembered me. I tried to call you but it was switched off".

" ummm shanzay... actually.... I'm not in India " I said and I was about to say further she spat

"What !!! Where are you ????".

" Shanzay I'm alright I'm in Paris only and I am staying with Zaviyar Malik ".

" What , you lied to me you guys were dating and why didn't you said me first ". She replied.

" No its not that way you're taking it wrong , I will explain it to you every thing . I just called you to say that if my mom calls you say her that we both had a bad fight and I'm staying somewhere else and you don't know ".

" okay but whose number is this".

" it's Zaviyar number ". I replied.

So i cut the call and handed him the phone. Before he was about to leave I called him.

"Zaviyar ".

"Yeah ". He said.

" Thanks for the call".

He didn't replied and went away. Beast I cursed in a low tone.

I was happy after talking with shanzay. But one thing kept crawling in my mind was , why the business tycoon , the handsome men abducted me. Come on I dont have some special features or a great body . I'm not even rich or something, but why me. I was eager to ask him.

***********

I knew she pretended to be strong in front of myself, she was about to cry but I was there so she acted strong.  After talking the happiness on her face was glowing like a star. She was soo happy and I loved to see her this way. I was about to go, suddenly she called me by my name for the first time. It felt like Katherine called me she didn't knew I was soo happy when she called me . I turned and she thanked me . I didn't reply and left.
I called Ali.  It has been 3 days I haven't met him.

" Ali where are you bro??, no calls, no texts ??.

" Hey zay , sorrry bro forgot to tell you that I got a new date".

" Ali just stop all that , grow up ".

" look who's talking , zay don't act like a saint . Now you have got your girl doesn't mean you will forget that even you were involved in this".

" Yaa but now she is there I don't want anyone . And say when are you coming???".

" Okay today I will have lunch with you , done bro".

" Okay then see you at lunch ".

So I  went out for some work and warned the guards to keep an eye on her.