part - 14

So I was soo happy that at last I talked to my mom. I took a nap and I directly woked up at 8 o'clock , at the time of dinner. I'm making my hairs and preparing to go downstairs for dinner . Zaviyar was sitting there waiting for the food to arrive. So I went there and took my seat.

" hii good morning sleepy head ". He mocked me.

I didn't replied and was waiting for food. At last Alice arrived with food.
So i hopped into a thai curry and rice and I swear it was soo tasty and I couldn't resist my self for eating more. And I ate like a hungry dog. And the beast was watching me but I didn't cared. After having my dinner I went into my room .

I was busy dreaming in my balcony . In that that someone gave me a box of cupcakes.  And I immediately saw and it was the beast.

" what are you doing here , can't you knock ".

" I knocked but you were busy dreaming ".

" look I don't want to talk to you , please go".

" okay , I will go but tume yeh khana hai soccha tumhe de do".

I was shocked and suprised . He know's how to talk in hindi , so why he doesn't talk in hindi.

" tumhe hindi aati hai???". I asked with a shock.

" haa mujhe  aati hai ".

" accha maine toh kabhi nahi sunni".

" woh mai bohot kam bolta hu ".

" accha yeh lo mai cupcakes laaya hu socha tumhe bhi dedu".

" mujhe nahi khaana ". I said him but deep down I was literally craving for it.

" pakki baat haii , accha ek le lo moti nahi ho jaahugi".

" tumne mujhe moti bola ".

He laughs , and seriously he was looking soo handsome but anyways I'm not gonna be here for the whole life. So I need to stop thinking about him.

" accha mai jaa raha hu akhri baar puch raha hu tumhe chahiyeh.  He said in a mischievous tone.

" accha theek hai tum itna bol rahe ho toh leleti hu ".

" ek shart pe , agar tum mujhse fhir se baat karo toh tum yeh khaa sakti ho". He said

" accha maaf kiya , but dobara aisa mat karna, warna mai tumse kabhi baat nahi karugi , dekh lena ".

" okay "  he said and laughed.

I took a bite and seriously it was soo yummy,  how can it be possible I didn't knew where on the earth this cupcakes were. So I finished my cupcakes and was carving for more. And I looked him with a puppy face.

" what ". He said.

" can I have one more pleaseeeee". I said with a puppy face .

He laughed

" by the way this is all yours take ".

" seriously,  thankyou  soo much ". I said with an excitement.

" welcome ".

He was about to go and I called him

" Zaviyar!! ".

" haa , ek tum mujhe hamesha jaane k time kyu bulati ho". He said with an irritated voice.

" friends " . I forwarded my hand .

he forwarded too and for the first time I touched him and it felt soo peace so good but I always kept reminding myself that Im just here because he wants me to be here once he is bored I will be  kicked out. And anyways he did wrong to me and I need to escape from him.

" friends " he said holding my hand firmly.

And he left me all alone with the delicious  cupcakes .

Today was not a worst day after all. I ate all the cupcakes and my stomach was soo full that I couldn't even walk so I layed down on my bed like a panda and slowly drifted to sleep.

************

God know's what is she thinking everytime. She was standing soo peacefully in the balcony , her brown silky long hair , her perfect curves I couldn't resist and I was staring her . And when I called her out she was shocked to see me. Don't know why is she always shocked to see me in her bedroom. So today I talked in hindi and she was suprised.  So my plan worked , the cupcakes made the way to her heart. I know she would not be satisfy with one so I waited there , and the way she made the puppy face for one more cupcakes,  made my heart melt. Her innocence,  her fragile features her tiny nose and her pink lips with pout made my heart flutter . I  don't know why she always calls me out when I'm about to go.  She called and asked me to be friends.  And I didn't  thought for a second and forwarded my hand . For the first time I touched her with her permission . Her tiny soft hands with my giant palm , it seems that she was made for me I didn't talked and left her room.
Holding her hand made my thoughts drifted to Katherine.

Flashback

"What's your problem mr". Said katherine

" umm me??, are you talking to me ".

" yes you , and I'm watching you from many days , why are you sneaking on me ".

" no it's  just...".

" okay friends " . She said. And I lost my senses and I was soo happy as if I won a lottery.

" come on decide fast my hands are paining.

" friends". I said and that was the first time I touched her.  A sparkle ignited between us . It all seemed so perfect her small hands in mine  her smile and it seemed forever.

And that was the beginning of everything , I was never happy before.

Flashback ends.

And suddenly my phone ranged.

" hello brother , so what's new " . Said Ali

" nothing just having me time".

" ok I'm coming zay".

" this house is all yours ".

"Okay on my way ".

After few minutes my bestfriend arrived.

" Zaviyar you are ignoring me right ".

" it's not that ,you know I have a busy schedule ".

" no calls , no texts ,Because of her you're ignoring me  ".

" no Ali you are taking it wrong ".

" fine , okay did you said her

" no she doesn't trust me , I just can't risk it now.  I need her to get comfortable first  , to trust me . She stills thinks I'm bad person.

" did you forced her out??".

" no are you nuts . I will never force a girl until she is willingly to get into it. I may be a jerk but not a rapist . Yeah it's true I slept with many girls but that doesn't mean that I can force someone ".

"Woah bro chill , I was just asking you out and nobody knows you better than me "

" so how's  your life going with Layla ".

" yeah it just passing ".

" why don't you just leave this and be loyal ".

" you know I can just be with one girl".

" yeah I know my bestfriend is womanizer ".

" ouch  you're hurting me zay".

" well just chuck it ".

After 20 minutes Ali arrived. He never fails to impress me . So he brought chips and drinks . We talked and the night passed .