part- 25

I woke up by the sudden knock on my door.

" yeah come in ". I said

So it was Alice with a tray of food

"  why breakfast here?? ".

" actually arrangements are going on so sir told me to make you eat up ".

" okay".

So alice went and I was busy eating my breakfast. After the breakfast I was deciding what to wear . Suddenly my eyes laid on a jeans and a light blue shirt. So I decided to try and see how it looks . Well Looked like a sassy bitch.  Perfect I said to myself and quickly went for shower.

Soon it was evening and I was standing in my balcony looking at few guests.  All the guest were well dressed and everyone looked rich. Now I  see why the beast wanted me to wear something expensive.   Suddenly someone knocked on my door .

And it was none other than beast with a bag in his hand.

" what's this??".

" you are going to wear this ".

" but I have decided what to wear".

" it's my final decision and no arguments.  Party has started get ready and be downstairs quickly".

He said and left the room. And not giving me chance to speak.

I slowly opened the bag and saw a beautiful pink gown . It was soo damn beautiful and modest too. I couldn't take my eyes off. So I started to get ready.

**********

Finally after searching I found the perfect gown for her. I quickly took and  went to her room before she comes down in her casual.

" hey Zaviyar " . Ali said.

" hey"

" looking handsome bro".

" thanks ".

" where's your girl ".

" yeah she's getting ready ".

" okay  ".

So it's been half an hour and she isn't arrived yet. So I told Alice to go and call her.
Suddenly a I saw her coming downstairs.  She looked like a fairy in pink gown . Her brown hairs, her soft pink lips and her tiny nose. She looked like a rose a fresh rose.

 She looked like a rose a fresh rose

I couldn't think but stare. My eyes were just fixed on her. I felt like I was tongue tied.

" Am I looking good". She asked

" you are looking beautiful ".

" thanks ".

" make your self comfortable I will be just in minute ".

" hmm ".

**************

As I went downstairs the beast was staring me. He was looking undoubtedly handsome. His dark brown hairs and his greek god figure. His coloured eyes. Ufff , Amairah stop your fantasy and think about the next move.

Soon after 5 minutes the beast arrived and introduced me to his friends

Soon after 5 minutes the beast arrived and introduced me to his friends. There was a group of girls watching me and making faces and I don't know what made them do that. Soon the party started . Food buffet was on and the song was on the air.

The dance floor was full and the song was loud. And this is the best opportunity for me.

" zaviyar  I need to use washroom I will be back ".

" yeah come fast".

I quickly went upstairs and locked my bedroom first. And quickly changed into a comfortable pair of denim jeans and a black top.

I went into the washroom and turned on the water tap and let the water flow so they don't doubt much

I went into the washroom and turned on the water tap and let the water flow so they don't doubt much. And closed the door. I unlocked the door of the bedroom and quickly went into the balcony and checked if any guards are patrolling or not.  After no sign of guards I quickly threw the rope which I made out of clothes and slowly got down . So I was successful for the plan A.

I rushed towards the gate . Now the main thing was to deal with the guards.

" open the door" i said to the guards.

" miss we can't allow you to go without boss permission ".

" your boss has given me the permission and he said if you don't open the gate then you know if someone doesn't follow his orders the consequences are worst".

" okay madam sorry ".

Finally the guards opened the gates and  at first I walked normally and after they closed the gates I ran like a maniac person as if I'm free from jail. I quickly ran towards airport. 

**********
It was more than half an hour and there was no sign of her. I had a feeling that something was wrong but I decided to wait a little more. But even after more 10 minutes and no sign of her I told Alice to check her.

Alice went into the room . She knocked but no voice came.  So she opened the door and saw no one . She heard water flowing .

" Amairah are you there ,".

" Amairah how much time , sir is waiting ".

No reply.  She opened the door and saw no sign of her. Alice went into the balcony and saw a rope made with clothes. She quickly ran downstairs 

After 5 minutes I saw Alice running downstairs with fear in her eyes.

" what happened is she okay".

" sir.. s.i.r ...." she said panting.

" speak alice " . I screamed

" sir she ran off ".

I lost my senses.  I couldn't control my anger. I broke a vase on the floor and screamed .

Party is over everyone leave I shouted and told my guards to take out the cars.

I most probably knew where she could be . She would not be much far . Once I catch her and I will show her and make her regret her every decision. 

Amairah you broke my trust and now I will teach you how to break a trust. 
I'm on my way sweetheart be ready.