part- 20

I woked up with a book over my face.  I slept while reading.  I completed the half novel. I washed my face and tied my hair neatly and went downstairs for breakfast.

" good morning ".

" good morning,  well someone is really in a good mood". He said

" well yeah , umm can you lend me your phone I need to talk to my mom in order to assure her that I'm still Alive.

" okay take ".

So I talked with my mom and I went upstairs after having breakfast. I continued reading my novel. The novel was soo damn amazing I couldn't resist.   Finally after hours of reading I got tired and went for a bath.

So after the bath I headed to kitchen, to talk with Alice because I was bored.

" hey ".

" hey, sweetie do you need anything ".

" no, just bored and wanted to talk ".

" sure , say".

" Alice, from how long you have been working here ".

" it's been years , when sir was just in his teens from that time I have been working here ".

" woah that's surely long "

" yeah, "

" what about his parents ".

Suddenly her face drained.  She was speechless.

" Amairah, I'm not suppose to tell you all that, it's been strictly warned ".

" okay okay no problem ".

" did he mentioned anything about his parents "  she asked with curiosity.

" no , I'm just asking ".

" okay".

" okay alice , I'm feeling little hot here I'm in the garden ".

I lied to her and went to my bedroom.

One thing was weird when I talked about him she was all relaxed and the other thing I asked about his parents her face drained.  There is something really I don't know.  Zaviyar telling me he's not happy and he wants me to understand him and on the other hand he doesn't wants to share. 

Amairah you better be out of it. This rich people might look cool and peaceful but inside they are all messed up creatures.  So after long thinking what to do I decided to go to the library.

The beast told me not to go alone but I don't care why should I listen to him. I headed to the library.  When I reached my attention went to the other room. I was curious to know what's there in . So it was a good chance for me to look. I slowly slowly took steps.  I don't know why my heartbeat was increasing.  As I was about to open the door somebody shouted.

" Amairah,  what are you doing  here ".

" ohh , god what on earth are you shouting you scared me ".

" I told you not to come alone here ". He said.

" well , I was just passing by the library so I thought I should look what's in here ".

" no need it's just an empty basement,  don't ever try to go there ". He said in a angry voice.

" okay okay , chill Zaviyar I won't go".

" come on let's  go ".

So I directly headed to my room and he went to his.

The mixed feeling of fear and anger on his face. Something is there in the basement which he doesn't wants me to  know. I need to find out. But how will I find . Alice surely knows what's there but she won't say it.

Well I have no work so I continued reading my novel.

**************

Thank god I reached on time or else she would have opened the door. Even if she opens the door she can't reach to the secret place because for that she needs keys and that keys are kept secretly.

Now I'm regretting why did I showed her that place. It's all my fault. Now I have to keep an eye on her. 

I changed my clothes and suddenly my thoughts drifted to Katherine.

Flashback

" hello katherine where are you??".

" umm , Zaviyar actually I'm at home, not feeling well ".

" every thing alright??".

" yeah just a little fever ".

" okay , I'm coming ".

" no, no no  Zaviyar actually my dad is at home and he doesn't like my frnds to come home"

" Katherine I miss you , get well soon".

" yeah,  bye Zaviyar talk to you later actually my head is hurting. 

" yeah bye take care".

A tear escaped my eyes. She lied to me. She was in a restaurant with that jerk justin.  She was feeding him cake. Before she could notice me I drove my car fast. I drove it fast out of rage and as fast as there is no end.

Flashback Ends.

Why I keep thinking about her.  Desipte of my unconditional love  I  always recieved cheat , lies,  pain from her.

Why everytime I forget that I have amairah,  katherine was my past. I need to stop thinking  of her.

I kept myself busy in some business work. And gradually the time passed.