part- 39

So in few minutes we were about to reach India. I was damn nervous. I don't know how will my mom react. Will she accept me. Suddenly Zaviyar wrapped his arms around me and his face snuggled in my neck.

" kya hua meri jaan , kya soch rahi ho ".

"Zaviyar agar mom dad nahi maane toh".

" Amairah mai hoo na tumhaare sath, mai unhe convince karuga ".

" hmm".

For a minute his words made me feel safe. We were about to land .

So we sat in the car and along with us there were 2 guards.

" Zaviyar is it compulsory for them to be around ".

" Amairah, I'm Zaviyar MALIK and this is not Paris and what if any rivalry attacks me ".

" okay".

So the car halted near a building. The memories rewinding from child to teenage. How I spent my whole life here.

All the tenants there were looking at the car I came out from. I told Zaviyar to not to bring such an expensive car here, but he didn't had any local car.

As were entering through the gates of the building the watchman there recognized me and smiled and he also looked terrorized and confused looking at the guards and Zaviyar.

Everything has changed in so many years. The building has been renovated , there are finally new plantations done .

Soon I was standing outside the door of my house.

" Zaviyar I think we should go".

"Amairah, I'm there with you , do you trust me".

" yes...".

" so just relax and press the bell".

Soon I pressed the bell . After 5 minutes my mom arrived.

" kon hai". She said

I felt like someone tongue tied me. My voice wasn't coming out.

And finally the door opened and I saw my mom's face after ages.

" Amairah, meri jaan" . My mother hugged me started to cry.

I went inside.

We were hugging each other for almost 5minutes and crying . Suddenly my father came out of the room and saw me and hugged me. So there was a trio made

I almost forgot to call Zaviyar inside. I parted from my parents and went out to call Zaviyar . He came in along with his guards.

" Amairah who's he ???". My mother asked in confusion.

" mom....." . My voice wasn't coming out and my heartbeat was increasing.

" Amairah I'm asking to you , who's he and these two men with a gun".

" mom..... he's Zaviyar...... my husband ".

And suddenly I felt pain in my right cheek. And tears started to flow.

As my mother slapped me the guards pointed the gun towards my mother.

" no , guns down ". Zaviyar shouted and told the guards to leave.

My mother and father were scared .

" get out and go from where you came with this man "

" mom please at least let me explain ".

" Amairah so that's why every time you rejected to come home".

" no mom you are taking it wrong ". I was crying and begging her to trust me .