part- 47

I was busy in my work in office and suddenly my phone ranged.  The name popped up and it was suprising,  it was bella. It was one week since I talked to her. No calls or messages during this one week and suddenly she called. Before the call goes off I receive the call.

" hello".

" Zaviyar??".

" yes bella,  it's me".

" what on earth are you doing and where are you??".

" I'm at my office,  is everything okay??".

" where's Amairah??".

" she must be at home".

" sure ??".

" yess, bella will you please tell me".

" call her now and ask her where's she".

" okay".

I called Amairah but her phone was switched off.

" bella , it's switched off ".

" shit. I knew it ".

" bella you are scaring me,  tell me is Amairah okay".

" no she's not , because she's with none other than kathrine ".

" but how did she reached there".

" Zaviyar listen to me carefully, go home pretend that you don't know anything . Notice Alice behavior and inform your guards not to let her go out and if she forces to then tie her up and the rest we will see later on ".

" okay, but are you sure Katherine abducted Amairah??".

" yess 100% sure and don't waste your time".

I cancelled all the meetings and rushed to home. I called Ali and informed him about everything.  As I reached home I went to my room . I saw her phone was there on the table. I went downstairs and saw Alice working.

" alice did you see Amairah???".

Her face went pale she looked nervous but pretended to be fierce.

" no , I didn't she her. Well nowadays she has stopped sharing me about her whereabouts."

Without saying anything in return I pretended to show myself busy in my some office works and sat on a couch.  From the corner of my eye I saw her going into her room.

" where's she, just take care she doesn't rescue ".

I heard Alice talking to someone. I quickly went and sat on my couch pretending to be busy. Bella was right about Alice.  I informed all the guards to not to let Alice go.

I ordered alice to set up my lunch . I had my lunch and went to my room and called bella. As I watched outside the window I saw alice arguing with the guards.

" what's the matter Alice??".

" Zaviyar I need to go out and they aren't allowing me".

" Alice why do you want to go out?? ".

" um, Zaviyar actually I need to buy groceries ".

" but you purchased it just yesterday ".

She looked nervous .

" I need.... to... get some fresh air".

And suddenly her phone ranged. But she didn't recieved it. Again her phone ranged.

" Alice recieve your call , someone must be needing you".

" no it's not that important let it be".