part- 26

I almost reached the airport, suddenly a strong pairs of hand were on my shoulder. As I turned around it was none other than beast.

I pushed him  hard and tried to run but his grip was so tight I couldn't free myself.

" Zaviyar leave me ". I cried out.

He was silent but his silence spoke that this time I'm gone.

I hit his chest with my fragile hands but there was no effect. He continued dragging me towards the car.

" Zaviyar leave me I will not go with you, I want to go back to my house my to my family ".

" zaviyar leave me please " I cried out .

His face was cold as ice . His stone looked passed a shiver down my spine. One thing was sure he will not forgive me this time.

He pushed me inside the car and closed the door with a bang. I almost flinched with the voice of the door. His clenched fist his cold face and his eye expression said all. He didn't made eye contact with me.

After half an hour of car ride we reached the mansion. I couldn't hear the music anymore . The decoration lights were off. Soon the guards opened the gates and we drove inside .

He held my wrist tightly and pulled me out of the car. He dragged me inside the mansion roughly and all the maids and guards stood there and watched the drama .

He dragged me in my room and pushed me on my bed hard.

" is this how you treat girls". I spoke with anger.

" Amairah just shut up " . His voice roared.

I flinched and started to cry .

He started to come closer to me and I was taking a step backwards until I crashed with a wall. Now there was no space for me to go more backwards.

" Zaviyar, stay away from me ."

" why love " he whispered in my ears and I almost flinched.

" Zaviyar it's haram for a woman and man to be too close please stay away from me "

" okay so that's what you want".

He was still close to me and I could feel his hot breath fanning over my face.
He came closer to me and whispered in my ears.

" this is the beginning of everything love".

I was confused what was he talking about.

" don't look so confused, you don't want me to be near you right , its haram right".

" yeah " i nodded

" so this time I will help you out ".

" how " I murmured

" from today after 2 days you are getting married to me "

" no no noo... please Zaviyar I'm sorry please forgive me , I swear I won't try to run again , I will not even come out of the room. "

" Amairah you have created your own consequences".

" Zaviyar I beg you please don't give me such a big punishment ".

" Amairah I told you , you try to run again and you will regret your decision, you broke my trust ".

" Zaviyar I will work as a maid , I will cook , I will do anything but please don't this to me. What will I tell to my parents please ".

" it's too late you should have thought before running and before ruining my special day Amairah ".

"Zaviyar I'm sorry please ".

I went and catched his feet and I was begging for forgiveness but he didn't showed any affection nor any expression. His cold face showed that there's no mercy.

He pushed me with his hands and then left the room . He locked the room and made double security outside my room.

Soon after hours and hours of crying I drifted to sleep.

I directly woked up in the morning with a heavy head. My head was spinning and I didn't feel like getting out of the bed. Suddenly, yesterday's scene was rewinding in my mind.

Suddenly someone opened the door and it was Alice with a food tray .

" Amairah have some food you haven't eaten anything since yesterday ".

" I don't want to eat anything please alice leave me alone "

" sweet heart have some food ".

" Alice please help me , I  don't want to marry him please help me to escape from here".

" I can't  help you Amairah I'm just a maid here sweety.  And sir has ordered a tight security you can't escape ".

" Alice please I don't want to marry him". I cried out .

" Amairah don't cry , don't waste your energy sweetie one time if sir decides anything he does it ".

Alice left the room and I was crying my heart out. I never imagined that I would marry in this way.

Soon days passed by and tomorrow is the day I never want to happen. My freedom,  my life , my surname , my identity will be taken away from me.

***********

I know she does not wants to marry me. But she didn't left me with any option .  Tomorrow is the day she's finally mine. I can call her mine. I promised myself I will never hurt her. I love her , and I will always love her .

Thinking of making her mine I drifted to sleep.