part- 17

After I woked up Zaviyar came to my room and told me to get ready, as we are going to mall . I was soo excited like a kid gets candy. So I got ready and headed for the breakfast. I was sitting on the dinning table and I heard a guard came and was talking to Zaviyar about someone. After few minutes I realized that they were talking about shanzay.

" let her in ". I said immediately. Giving a puppy face.

Zaviyar gave me a glare.

" okay let her in". He said.

Yess I'm so happy to meet shanzay after 1 month. After few minutes she arrived.

" shanzay!!!!". I ran into her.

" ammy , I missed you yaar ".

" I missed you too bitch ".

" how did you got the address??".

" well, ammy you are staying with THE ZAVIYAR MALIK . After days of searching I found.

" okay, well you are on time. Let's have breakfast together ".

So I shanzay and Zaviyar had breakfast together. All the time I never looked at Zaviyar, and I'm sure he must have felt left out. He was looking us as we were lost for so many years.

" shanzay, eat this , these are the best pancakes you have ever had". I said

" yummm, these are soo delicious ammy ".

" yeah I know , okay shanzay meet her she is Alice the pancake queen ".

" hii Alice " shanzay said.

" hello , nice to meet you ". Alice said.

" Alice I would like to kiss your hands. This pancakes are soo delicious. I'm your fan".

" thankyou . Okay I need to go you guys carry on".

So we had breakfast and didn't even cared that the beast is still there we headed to garden area.

" Amairah you are soo lucky yaar , a millionaire is in love with you ".

" shut up shanzay, he is not in love, it's just a millionaire thing, once they get bored they will leave you like a trash".

" okay if he's not in love then why are you here , its been a month and no man keeps a girl for a month unless he is in love .If he just wanted to use you he would have leave you the second day".

" okay just leave , once I will get a chance to escape I will run".

" okay you know Patrick is transferred to another branch "

" what ?? Really, but how "?

" zaviyar came to the shop , he slapped him in front of everyone and he talked to the upper authority and made him transfer ".

" well yeah he did because of me ".

" what , did Patrick did anything to you"

" yeah I asked for my money , he refused and I slapped him because he told me a prostitute and he dragged me out of his office. And I rewind the whole story in front of Zaviyar and he kind off got angry and went ".

" woah, ammy this is not less than a movie. See I'm telling you he is in love with you "

" just chuck it , and say how's arman".

" yeah he is fine , he will talk to his parents and soon we will have an engagement ceremony ".

" woah that's great than".

" yeah, okay I need to go for some work".

" okay, take care and keep coming here".

" okay , bye love you ".

" bye love you too".

Soon after I shanzay left I headed to my room. And I bumped into the beast.

" ouch !!! ".

" soo someone had a great day today ". He mocked me.

" yeah it was really the best day ".

" well I planned to take you out to the mall but your friend showed up . Better luck next time ".

" well no problem, I'm happy that I met my friend. But please take me out tomorrow I'm really bored ". I made a puppy face.

" okay we'll see".

" yeah ". I said and headed to my room.

So the day passed and was done with the dinner too. And now headed for sleep .

***************

Flashback

" Katherine, you are the girl I admire the most, I love you Katherine will you be mine ".

" umm, I need some time. Zaviyar you are really good but........

" but what Katherine, did I did anything wrong, please Katherine I will love , I will give you whatever you want".

" Zaviyar you are really nice it's just.....".

" Katherine, just say it you are making me crazy ".

" okay listen, I don't love you .I love justin, and you know why because he completes my desire , you never made me feel complete. When I and justin make out a spark ignites between us but when you and I makeout it's just simple. He's rough and I like it that way".she said rudely

" so what was all that , every single day hanging with me , each kisses did that mean nothing to you . So why didn't you said me before ".

" because....".

" yeah I will tell you , because you fucking used me , used my money , enjoyed my power and I was a fool loving you unconditionally. But Katherine nothing is wrong yet. Im always there for you please come back Im always there for you . That justin will never keep you happy the way I do.

" no Zaviyar, let me go...

No...... I screamed.

Flashback Ends.

So i woked up suddenly all sweat over my face. Its been years and still she haunts me in my dreams there's no single day I don't think of her. Why doesn't she leaves me. Why I can't stop dreaming of her. I checked my phone and it was 3 o'clock at night. After 5 minutes of overthinking I drifted to sleep.