part- 13

I woked up early and washed my face and brushed my teeth.  I went downstairs and decided to go to my favorite place , behind the mansion.

" good morning Amairah " . Said Alice

" good morning Alice ".

" you woked up soo early , do you need anything ??".

" no just wanted to take some walk and fresh air".

" okay, have a good day sweety ".

" thanks wish you the same ".

So I marched straight towards the back portion of the mansion.  The air was soo fresh and the clouds were soo pretty. I sat on the wood bench and was looking at the beauty of nature. The lake was soo beautiful,  the air was cold and I was freezing.  Next time I will bring a Jacket along . I wished I had someone to talk to . So I decided that I will talk with my mom today. No matter even if I have to fight with him I will fight I don't care if he is millionaire or billionaire. Its been an hour and I was  still sitting there.  I got up and made my way back to the mansion before he finds me and come here because I won't let him know my favorite place even if he owns this house.

" where have you been". He asked.

" outside at lawn ".

" but I didn't see you there" . He said doubting me.

" are you spying on me".

" no , answer my question ". He said angrily

" sorry I don't find it important to answer all your questions ". I said and was about to go but he caught me by my arm .

" I don't like someone disobeying me okay,  next time don't even try to talk with me like that. He said angrily.

" you are hurting me , please leave my hand". I said. A tear escaped my eyes due to  the pain in my arm.

So he left my hand and went to his room. I don't care even if I had a fight with him but today I will talk with my mom. I went upstairs and distracted my self .

After few hours I came down for breakfast. He was there too. I didn't even cared to look him after what he did. I was eating my breakfast and so was he.

" Amairah just pass me some juice".

I didn't even dared to look at him and passed him the juice.

" I want to talk to you". I said.

" yeah go on".

" I want to talk to mom, she must be worried ".

" no anything else you want ".

" look Mr.Zaviyar  its relly important for me to talk to her ". I said with a serious tone.

" what if you will ask her for help or you will spill her everything ".

I smirked a little and said,

" all these time I didn't said her why would I do it now, and by the way you are the "Zaviyar malik " right  , can't you handle such small thing ".

He glared with an angry look

" fine , go to your room I will come there in 5 minutes ".

So I had my  break fast and went to my room. I was very nervous and  I prayed that I would not atleast break in front of him.

There was a knock on the door.

" yeah come in ".

" Take and I hope you remember your words"

" yeah I know ". I said rolling my eyes.

So I called my mom. My heart beat was racing , my hands began to sweat. And someone answered from the line and its was mom.

" hello who's this??".

I was silent as if someone tongue tied me. After few seconds I replied

" mumma ". A tear escaped my eyes.

" Amairah  , is that you".

" yeah, it's me".

" Amairah where have you been , no calls ,no messages , its been a week now and top of that why is your phone switched off I have been trying it every day".

" mom it's just I had a fight with shanzay and we are not staying together and during the fight my phone broke".

" Amairah when are you coming, the lady is waiting for you ".

" mum , its not now . Send her back my manager is not allowing me for a leave,  and I can't risk my job". I lied

" Amairah...".

" mum I need to go for work and do not call on this number its my friend's number . I will call you ".

" okay bye take care ammu".

" bye love you mom".i said with a trembled voice.

" bye " .she said and cut the call.

After the call I was crying.  I couldn't hold on my tears and I cried in front of him.

" it's okay don't cry ". He said coming closer to me , actually caring for me.

" don't try to act soo good okay , and I haven't forget what you have done with me".

" look I'm sorry for today ,I know I have been a little rude to you but I didn't mean to ".

" okay,  it's fine now go please leave me alone".

He didn't said further and left my room.

**************

I was ashamed of what I did today . I didn't mean to do that , I didn't mean to hurt her but , the way she said it hurted me. I love her but she doesn't and that hurts me the most.  When I saw her crying during the call it made me guilty, but  even I'm tied to the past . I can't let her go . I know one day everything will be okay and she will love me. So I went into the kitchen to talk to Alice.

" Alice what you doing?".

" sir you ? Do you need anything"?.

" no", and don't call me Sir when we are alone Alice you are my mom's age and you know its just you have to  call me sir in front of her soo she won't get free and ask help from you . If she'll know that I'm friendly with you she'll take advantage of it .

" yeah i know.  By the way she is really good , far better than charlie and other girls , take care of her".

" yeah I  know".

" she looks like Katherine ".

" yeah thats the reason she is here , but alice there's no comparison between her and Katherine.  They might look same but nature are opposite ".

" yeah I know Zaviyar ".

" hmm, okay I need to go before she finds me here talking ".

"Yeah".

So Alice is the oldest maid here . She knows me from my thick and thins of life . She's my mother's age and she's been working here from when I started to grow my business.  She supported me in my bad times .
I have to pretend that Im rude to maids in front of so Amairah ,in order to keep my fear so she won't try to run.
I went to my room and started my business work.  Well I'm not a workaholic person but I want my work to complete on time. 
So after completing my work , I thought to buy her some gift to make her off mood.
One thing I like about Amairah is , she is not a gold dagger like my mom. I know she won't accept my gift so after 10 minutes of thinking I knew she is foodie so I know how to lit her mood.