part- 15

Its been a month now and I haven't seen the outside world. I was craving to go to mall. I ate all the cupcakes and I still feel soo heavy. I went downstairs for the breakfast and he was calmly sitting on sofa and was exploring something on his phone .

" hey, good morning ".

" hii , good morning ". He said

" umm .. actually I wanted to talk to you???".

" yeah carry on".

" the place where I have been working , I need to go there and take my salary ".

" why ?? Am I not providing you sufficiently are you starving here ".

" no its not that way , but you see I have my parents waiting in India . Im the bread winner of my family. If I don't get my money they will starve ".

" okay I will see but you are not going there ".

" look , I worked my ass off day and night, doing double shifts so don't even think that I'm going to spare my money.

" okay , but you will not be alone you will go with my guard ".

" okay, I'm going after, breakfast ".

So I had my breakfast and got ready and left for la Magdalena.
I was soo happy to be out finally after so long time. Finally I reached here and was excited to see shanzay, alex . But I have to deal with that psycho Patrick.

I pushed the door and went inside. And I was searching for shanzay. I saw Alex there taking orders.

" hii alex , how are you ".

" hii, Amairah where have you been its been a month".

" umm , actually messed up with some issues. But where is shanzay??".

" she has taken off today ".

" why, is everything alright ".

" well, i don't know the reason behind ".

" okay thanks, I just need to meet Patrick ".

" yeah ".

So I went directly in Patrick's cabin. I knocked the door and no response. I knocked another time and he replied .

" yeah come in".

" good morning sir".

" ohh Amairah what a pleasant surprise, what makes you come here , I thought you will never show your face" . He said with a sarcastic tone.

" sir , actually I'm not here for joining the job I just want my money back for the time I have worked ".

" seriously are you kidding me , all of sudden from no where you arrive and you are asking for money ".

" sir its my right , I have worked double shifts day and night ".

" you are wasting your time here you are not getting any money".

" sir , I will not go unless you return my money, its my hard work sir please my parents will starve ".

" ohh so you worked hard . So I will give you one way to earn easy money with out any hard work, be a prostitute darling no hardwork ".

I just slapped him , for the very first time in my life.

" how dare you , to speak so low of me"

" you bitch, did you just slap me".

" yeah , screw you ,you jerk psychopath, how dare you to speak so low of me".

He dragged me out of his cabin and everyone were just watching the free show including Alex. He opened the door and pushed me outside the la Magdalena.

" bitch like you deserves this, now get out and don't even show your ugly face here".

I left crying. I quietly sat in the car and the guard took me to the mansion. All the way I cried. The guard looked concerned but he didn't dare to ask me. My face was full red and my eyes became fluffy. I reached mansion . The beast was sitting in the hall talking to someone. As I came he looked up at me and I didn't even cared to look at him even once. I went straight into my room.

************

I was talking with a client on the phone. As she arrived she looked sad and her face was red like a tomato and her eyes were fluffy. she didn't look good. And now I was worried what happened to her , before going she was happy. Curiosity kills a cat and so it was killing me. I cut the call and made my way to her room.

I knocked her door and no response.

" Amairah are you there??".

No response , so I opened the door.

She was sitting on the floor besides the bed and her face hiding between her legs and I could hear her sobbing. Something was surely wrong.

" Amairah what happened ".

" go away from here , I don't what to talk to you .

" no I'm not going anywhere, until you say me what happened ".

I cupped her face in my hand and lifted her face towards me.

" what happened, did anyone did something to you , just say me Amairah you are making me crazy ".

" the... mana..ger.. ".

" yeah say, what did he do Amairah ".

" I told him I want my money back he said no. I kept insisting him that its my hard work and my parents are dependent on me. So he said that if I want easy way to make money I should....".

" you should what ????? ".

" he told me I should..... become....a... pro..stitute. And he dragged me from his cabin till the entrance of coffee shop and pushed me. Everyone was watching me , it was soo embarrassing ". She said with a trembling voice.

" shhh , its okay don't cry I will deal with that bastard and make sure he doesn't do the same with other".

" please don't do anything, he has two small kids".

" yeah don't stress I will deal with it".

I gave her water and told her to take some rest. I clenched my wist and was on my way to that bloody manager. How dare he to tell my girl a prostitute.
He hurted her so much still she cared for him . I told Jacob to take me to the la Magdalena.

After 20 minutes I reached the shop and I entered. I told an employee working there to call manager. He nodded and went away. After few minutes that bastard arrived.

" mr. Zaviyar , how can I help you" . He said sweetly.

A slap came across his face and his head was down.

" how dare you to talk her like this ".

" I'm not getting sir , about whom are you talking ".

" Amairah".

" sir I'm sorry I didn't mean that ".

I caught his collar and dragged him out of the shop and everyone including employees stopped their work and watched the scene. Shanzay was also there and she was smiling .

" sir I'm sorry please leave me I didn't knew she relates to you . Sir I have two small kids please leave me ".

" you know , after what you did I decided to rip your head off but its just because she promised me not to hurt you because you have kids.

" sorry sir ".

" you know what, I fucking love her , if someone hurts her , it hurts me . I cannot she a single tear in her eyes. So now send all her money to her account okay ".

" yea.. yeah .. sir ".

" good , so also pack your bag because you are resigning and shifting to other branch".

I said and sat in my car . I went home and saw her sleeping peacefully in her bedroom. Today's has been a tough day for her. Soon I went for my office work.