part- 34

After yesterday's long hectic day I almost forgot about the key. But how will I find that. I can't even ask Alice. And I don't want him to know that I know.

I woke up and checked his temperature and it was cool. Alhamdulilah he's fine. I went for a shower . As I came out I saw he was awake.

I brushed my hairs and applied lip balm. Made my hairs and went downstairs .

So we had breakfast and he left for office. I helped Alice in household chores and went into my bedroom and locked the door. I quickly removed the key and saw it carefully. The key looked vintage and old. And I'm sure this key is holding something great story to tell.

I kept the key back to it's place and cleaned my room.

Soon it was evening and Zaviyar also arrived. I was watching a magazine and suddenly pictures of cute babies popped up .

"Do you like kids" . He asked

" yeah, mujhe bacche bohot pasand hai".

" accha , tumhe kitne chahiyeh ".

" aisa koi sawaal karta hai".

" Amairah mai mazak nahi kar raha, bolona tumhe kitne bacche chahiyeh ".

" waise mujhe 2 bacche chahiyeh ".

" bas 2 , itne mai kya hoga".

" toh 2 bacche kam hote hai , tumlog bacche chod k chale jaate ho office, aur sambhalna hum me padhta hai , aur zara sa hum daat de toh daddy favorite ho jaate hai".

" accha Amairah tumhne toh puri future ki kahani suna di".

He was laughing on what I said. I kept the magazine aside and as I was about to go and be catched my wrist.

" what are you doing ".

" if you want we can do it now ". He said.

" what ???" I asked confused.

" babies " .

" shut up , batameez ".

A blush crept on my face , I rescued my hand and went downstairs to prepare for dinner.

********

As I arrived, I saw her looking something in a magazine with a glitter in her eyes. I peeped and saw she was looking pictures of cute babies.

The way she blushed and went away made my heart flutter. Slowly slowly she was adjusting herself. And I'm happy that she's happy now.

Soon thinking about babies my thoughts drifted to Katherine.

Flashback

" Katherine, how many babies you want".

" seriously, zay ,you really want babies ".

" yeah, ofcourse, one day if we'll marry then we'll have lots of kids ".

" eww , no , I hate kids , all the time they cry and make mess . I want to have parties, make friends, explore the world ".

" you know I want 6 kids".

" really you want kids or a football or hockey team".

" yeah, I want 3 girls , and 3 boys".

" well I don't want any".

" haahaaa , you're joking right".

" no ,I'm serious ".

Flashback Ends.

All the time she told me that she doesn't loves me and I was mad that didn't see anything beyond her. Why didn't I knew she was behind my money and not me. She had charm that would attract people even if they were not. And every time I see her I use to lost in her.

But when she returned back , god took her from me. When she truly loved me , she went away. I lost her .

But Amairah and Katherine are two opposite poles . They look same but , their body language, nature, attire are different

Suddenly someone knocked and it was Alice calling for dinner. Forgetting Katherine and her memories once again and only thinking about my present , my Amairah I went downstairs.

Seriously was she really waiting for me to start the dinner.

" were you waiting for me ".

" no ,ummm, actually I wasn't waiting for you , I ... just ".

" Amairah you know you are not a good lier".

" any ways I'm very much hungry and not in a mood to argue right now . If you wanna argue come after dinner".

I laughed. Seriously my wife is savage and a big foodie. For food she can literally do anything. We had dinner and then she went to room and I went to kitchen to get cupcakes which I brought for my lovely foodie wife.

*************

After dinner I went straight into my room. I was getting bored and not feeling sleepy at all . Suddenly Zaviyar arrived with  a box in his hand.

He sat besides me and opened the box and started eating cupcake.

My mouth started to form waters. I looked at him enjoying his cupcake. He looked me from the corner of his eye and I pretended that I'm not affected.

" Amairah if you want you can ask it, no need to look like a thief ". He said with a smirk and evil in his tone.

" seriously do you think I'm a thief, I'm not dying to eat your so called cupcakes okay".

" I didn't called you thief , see why you take everything wrong".

" Zaviyar... I don't want to talk to you

I was about to go suddenly he catched my hand.

" leave my hand ".

" my lovely wifey, take this cupcakes are all yours".

" first of all I'm not your wife and I don't want your cupcakes ".

" ohh seriously, okay I will eat them all".

" yeah..... eat all and become soo fat like an elephant ".

Seriously he was laughing. I opened the door and exited the room.

*********
After she went angrily banging the door loud I kept the cupcakes on the table and left a note

NOTE:- My dear foodie wifey , I know you love cupcakes and I love you, there's nothing more important for me ,more than your happiness. And yes do eat all the cupcakes coz I can't wait to see my skeleton wifey into a teddy bear. XOXO.
- yours one and only zay

So I kept the note and went on my couch and pretended to sleep so when she enters I can see her reaction.

After 5 minutes she entered the room. I pretended to fake snoring . As she entered she noticed the cupcakes on the table and she saw a note . She reads the note and looked towards me and I pretended to sleep and she blushed so hard that her cheeks were tinted red.

I was really dying to she her this smile. She kept the note on the table and opened the box and took a bite of cupcakes like a kid .

The way she moaned and licked her chocolate lips made me crazy. She was enjoying her every bite , and I was enjoying watching her. She looked like a little baby who gets happy with a candy. Soon she finished all the cupcakes and she washed her hands.

She was thinking something about and then she switched off the lights and drifted to sleep.