⎯⎯ part two

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

PERCY JACKSON PRESENTS

THE SEA OF MONSTERS

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

⎯⎯⎯⎯ •°. *࿐ Summary.

ii. Going on a quest wasn't how Amara Grace pictured herself going back out into the real world. She always thought Chiron would allow her to go out on his terms, to spend the day in the city before making her way back to camp. Especially since the only time she got to see it was on the field trips to Olympus. Instead, she was sent out on a quest to save the world.

She was supposed to retrieve her father's lightning bolt, joined by Percy Jackson, Annabeth Chase, and Grover Underwood. Together, they ventured out to get back the sacred weapon. She and the son of Poseidon didn't get along as they fought like fire and water, or in this case, water and electricity.

Their relationship was strictly acquaintances. Constantly bickering, never getting along with one another, and purposely making the other angry. Not before long, one began trying to make peace before they were thrown into a life threatening situation together that would decide their fate.

Afterwards, a new relationship was formed, one of mutual respect. The two would still argue, pick on one another, and bicker. But it wasn't like it was before, no, there was an silent understanding agreement between the two. They got along to a certain extent, resulting in the quest to end successfully.

She and the others arrived back to Camp, where all seemed well and at peace, until that peacefulness came to an end. Luke Castellan betrayed the camp, the demigods, Percy, Annabeth, and most importantly, Amara. His act of betrayal left the daughter of Zeus heartbroken, betrayed, and overall, destroyed. In order to cope with the new found loss and pain she was experiencing, she went home for the school with Charles Beckendorf, spending the next ten months in the Beckendorf household.

Now, she's back at Camp Half-Blood with the others on their way, unknowingly about to face more danger, and more heartbreak. Along with a new development in her and Percy Jackson's relationship on the way.

⎯⎯⎯⎯ •°. *࿐ Cast.

HENRY CAVILL as ZEUS
god of the sky, amara's father