vingt-six

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

MYTHOLOGY

chapter twenty-six❛ 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚎

chapter twenty-six
❛ 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚎. ❜

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

     THREE PEGASI DESCENDED from the sky, two white and one pure black winged pegasus's. A frown curled onto Amara's lips when she didn't see any sign of Aella, at least until a huff sounded behind the girl that caused her to spin around.

The wind and lightning pegasus stood behind the brunette, Aella's head titled as a grin curled onto the younger girl's lips. The pegasus lowered her head, allowing the Grace to run her fingers through it's mane as Percy made his way to her side with Blackjack following.

Frederick Chase approached Annabeth and Thalia's companions, his eyes wide as he rambled to the older duo. The old friends shared a look, the eldest Grace smirking as the blonde gave a helpless shrug.

"Wow," Percy's voice reached Amara's ears as he joined her, his gaze locked on Aella as he analyzed the pegasus.

"Come on Beasty," she teased, her gaze moving to the Jackson boy. "You think you're the only one who gets a cool new friend?"

He rolled his eyes. "Whatever you say, Beauty." The raven haired boy pointed a finger at Blackjack. "But I think mine might be better looking."

She narrowed her eyes, hand reaching out to lightly smack the boy. But Percy caught on, grabbing her wrist and sending her a smile as he prevented her from hitting him. "Nice try,"

But Amara was faster, she used her other hand to slap him lightly on the back of his head. "Ow," the demigod muttered, dropping her hand from his as he rubbed the spot.

"Nice try," she mocked, earning an eye roll as noises escaped from Blackjack and Aella. The pegasus's shot one another a look, before finally a huff escaped the latter winged horse as she made her way to Amara's side.

Another noise escaped from Blackjack while Percy's expression twisted, one of annoyance. "What?" She asked, running her fingers through Aella's mane as the raven haired boy quickly shook his head.

"You don't wanna know," her face turned sour as she spared Blackjack a look, but if he been able too, she was sure he would be smirking at her.

"Come on love birds," Thalia spoke, earning the duo's attention to the older girl. She and Annabeth had mounted their pegasus, a smug look resting on each of their faces. Percy and Amara exchanged looks, quickly looking away as they mounted their own pegasus's while trying to keep the blush down. "Off to Olympus we go."