quinze

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

MYTHOLOGY

chapter fifteen❛ 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎, 𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚊

chapter fifteen
❛ 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎, 𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚊. ❜

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

AMARA RAN BEHIND Percy and Annabeth as they reached the dock filled with different kind of ships all around. "Which one?" Annabeth asked, their breaths heaving together from their sprint while they awaited for the Jackson boy to pick a vessel.

"There," the son of Poseidon said, pointing at an old sailing vessel.

Amara frowned. "But—"

"I can make it work." He said.

Queen Anne's Revenge was the boat the older demigod had chosen. "Those scalawags are a-boarding me vessel!" Blackbeard yelled as the trio ran up the plank. "Get 'em, lads!"

Percy got to work on making the boat move while Amara and Annabeth dealt with the sailors, knocking them off the ship and into the water until the son of Poseidon finally managed to make the ship move a few knots out.

After they made it further into the open sea, the brunette made her way to the front of the ship where she sat on the ledge. Her back rested against the boat, watching the waves go past until the sound of footsteps reached her ears.

She turned her head to meet glances with Percy, who gave her an awkward smile. "You changed," he pointed out. She had changed from the white chiton she bore earlier and back into her clothes that Hermes had gifted them, her hair however, was still the same.

"And you've got eyes," she gave him a false smile before it dropped just as quickly, her eyes rolling.

"I owe you a thank you, for saving my butt twice today." A grin appeared as her eyes shined with mischief. "Don't worry," she said. "I'll make sure you owe me for those two times."

He arched a brow. "Seriously?"

"Seriously."

It was quiet between the children of the Big Three as Percy debated whether to bring something up to the Grace, or let it stay un-talked about. "So," he started. "You ever going to talk about your deal with Tyson?"

Her eyes hardened at that mention of the cyclops, sucking in a deep breath she shook her head. "Nope,"

"Amara—"