prologue

mature?

__________
prologue
__________

WARM.

Yoongi loved that about Jimin. His skin flushed the most beautiful shade of pink whenever he touched him, hands creeping up his thighs, lips ghosting over his soft skin. He was always so warm to the touch. Yoongi was always so cold, fingers like ice that sent shivers down his spine, electing goosebumps with every touch. Jimin loved that about him though. He liked the way his skin felt against his - hot and cold mixing together. Yoongi missed the feel of being warm. It had been years since he had flushed red or felt the blood flow in through him. Jimin still had life in him, he could smell the warm blood that ran through his veins, the sweet honeysuckle scent drove him mad with lust. Jimin's warmth was like a drug to him.

Soft.

Jimin's skin was always so soft. Especially his lips. Yoongi could spend hours kissing him. He loved how soft they felt against his, plump and absolutely delicious. He loved how good they looked all swollen and red. But even when he'd bitten the hell out of them, sucked them till they were a dazzling shade of red, they were still soft and inviting. "God you're intoxicating," he would mumble, crawling on top of the younger, spreading his thighs and nestling between them. He would tell him that all the time. "Baby may I kiss you? Please let me, I can't get enough of your lips on mine," Jimin always found it sweet that Yoongi asked every time he wanted to kiss him. God there were days where he wanted  Yoongi just take him, press him against the walls of his home and just ravage him, but he couldn't deny that it was so hot they way he would ask to take him. Yoongi got off on asking. He wanted to hear him say it every time.

"Yes," would always be the reply, breathless and Jimin would be pulling him back before he could even register the response. Fingers knotting in his hair and tugging on the roots. Yoongi's hands would roam his body, tracing every curve and dip, memorizing every inch of his skin. Yoongi knew his body inside and out. Knew how to rile him up, how to please him.

Pretty.

Pretty might have been an understatement. Jimin was so much more than pretty - he was an angel as far as Yoongi was concerned. The closest thing to heaven his damned soul was ever going to get. Jimin was exquisite, a vision of beauty who looked good no matter what he did. Yoongi could remember the first day they ever met, down by the lake. Yoongi hadn't meant to stare - seeing as the boy was skinny dipping - but god Yoongi couldn't take his eyes away. He wanted him. Wanted to see him up close and personal, and now that he had him, he was just as beautiful underneath him, all worked up. Yoongi could feel the warmth radiating off him as he moved against him.

Not only was he pretty, but he made the sweetest sounds. Yoongi could get lost in the soft gasps and whimpers that escaped his lips. The moans that were music to his ears as he trailed down his neck, nipping and biting. He could feel the way his stomach tensed beneath him. "Baby, please, oh god-"

Hearing him beg was his favourite thing.

"Please what mon Coeur?" he would reply. "What would you like me to do?"

"Anything,"

How could he say no?

Sinful.

Jimin was sinful. He was sweet but oh how he could turn in the privacy of his home, falling to his knees before him the way Christians fall to their knees to pray. Yoongi would never tell him no when he'd reach for the belt of his trousers. The things he could do with his tongue pressed against the underside of his length drove him beyond crazy. Yoongi had been with many people over the centuries, but none of them were Jimin. He could make him come undone in seconds like a virgin, it was pathetic. He'd fall apart and then Jimin would do it all over again, without giving him a moment to catch his breath. It was like the younger was desperate for him, needed him. It was like he couldn't go five minutes without going down on him. Jimin just liked to have him in his mouth at all times. He got off knowing only he could do this to him.