saucy sex

Preparing his mind, body, and mouth to tell a lie not to go to his baby's first doctor's appointment to just meet up with one girl. This is terribly sad, to see a man she thought she knew is trying to get at it with another woman on a day like this. Repeating the lie in his head that was soon later spilled from his mouth as he went to find his wife. Happily signing, he found her. She was excited about doing this for the first time. What took me by surprise that he didn't found it in his heart to feel the happy feeling of knowing how is baby is doing inside. "Baby I can't wait to hear what the doctor has to say, " she squealed. "And why aren't you ready for an appointment but for work?" He took in a breath. "Yeah about that bae. The boss called earlier, he texted me a couple of hours back also saying I need to be in an urgent meeting with him and the Russians, " he ended. " Her face dropped with a little disappointment. "Oh I understand baby I'll try to record it so you know how it goes, " she said sounding a little sad. Like who wouldn't. He kissed her with fake love and affection. He left successfully to meet the bitch. Sorry but god damn he messed up.

⚠mature scene⚠

On his way to meet her at the hotel, they booked in town. He was happy, well his manhood to be exact. Let me stick a pin now. If he wants sex so bad why doesn't he ask his wife, I mean she must understand and would already be dropping them panties, like come on. Or even if he says she is bad at it your her husband for a reason. Um, help her through the problem dude other than disrespecting her behind her back. Coming to a stop he exits the car and went to the room she was at. Duh, he had to ask the person at the front desk. He gently knocked on the door as he stood there waiting. Just a few seconds later she was there in her robe. "Hey," he greeted. But instead of getting back  a hey or hi she dropped the robe revealing her lingerie. Nice lavender. I guess it's down to business already. "You-you-you-you really look hot," he stuttered. Then this bitch did not say what I heard. "Bet your wife don't even do this to please you, baby, " she said trying to make it look bad on his wife. Sweat ran down his head in anticipation. "No-no-no-no----------" sshhhh  I get it," she said placing small kisses on the side of his neck.  I just wish God would just striked his dick off at the moment. Such lies to just meet with sex. Damn asshole. She pushed him on the bed. By now they were, well he, was naked.   She sucked that you know until he cum. Now here's the funny part. She wants to sit on his face lol oh my god. "Wait wait back up what are you doing?" Hayden asked. "So you won't give me after I gave you. Look nobody will know about this trust me," she said kissing him so he tasted himself. He was hesitant at first but gave in. She sat while he's no longer a virgin tongue moved in a circular motion. He kept going for a while until he placed her on fours and fucked her shit up. She is one loud person too. She had 4 orgasms in less than an hour. Okay okay, I see he is good. He went for some time until he had to leave. She watched as he left and laughed her ass off because she gets to say that yes she takes a bitch man. Like it really ain't cute.

Thanks for reading guys. I  swear I tried writing the scene but it was hard because it felt weird writing it. But it's for y'all so enjoy. Don't forget to vote share and comment.💕💕💕