baby baby🤧❤👶👶

This chapter will be short. Sorry for the inconvenience.

As usual, the girls had their girl's night together. Picking a movie or celebrity station to watch with all kinds of sweets. The first movie they watched was waved. Now they are watching black ink crew Chicago. And halfway through the show, Monica felt a sharp pain. She slightly screamed which caused the girls to stop what they are doing and look at her. Another pain hit her and she screamed louder.  They didn't have to ask they knew the baby was coming.

They had reached the hospital and now they wheeled her away into a room. They all were there to comfort her through it. Sadly, Hayden isn't there to help her and see this beautiful moment. Her back, her head everywhere was hurting terribly.
It was 10:06 by 4:45 am she gave birth to two lovely girls. She cried while holding her newborn in her arms and already singing nursery rhymes lol.  They took pics and post it on social media and in about 20 minutes it had 1000 likes wow. It is such a blessing to have a baby so you should love them all the time.

Sorry again for the short chapter. The book is sooooo close to the end.  But don't forget to leave a comment vote and share. Thanks for the support.
•||smOKey3puFF🌼||•