absent.

Cece was hanging out with her high school friend in the living room. After their graduation, they haven't seen each other until now. They smoked and talked about the good old days.
"Smile I can't believe you actually have grown this beautiful, " Nolen said looking at her smiling with his very white teeth. "Aww, thanks boo. Just keeping up with everything ya know, " she finished. "Sooooo how are you and your boyfriend?" He asked. "I was hoping you wouldn't ask about that." "Why what happened?" "He starts acting weird treating me differently. He hasn't even been home since Friday, " she ended. "Wow, that's really bad. I don't want to break it to ya but as a man, if I was gone so long without a valid reason I would probably be fucking bitches." "I know I just want to make sure so I can dash it in his face while I torcher him." "Look, Cece, I know this might not be the right time to say this. But do you really want to sit in this? I am not perfect but I can do way better, I might not be all mature but I am not a boy like him." "Smile your right but ion know. Just let's see what is gonna happen," she said. He moved a little closer. He stared in her eyes with so many emotions. He then leaned in and Cece met him halfway, they kissed. Well even though she is in a relationship I don't mind. They were kissing for a full 2 minutes and when they stopped they turned to face a fuming Beckham standing there. "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE!!!!!" "Look nothing happened really, " Nolen said. "DON'T SPEAK TO ME PUSSY. YOU OVER HERE KISSING THIS SLUT!!!" "Mahn watch how you talk about her." OR ELSE WHAT NIGGA!" Beckham said. And with that, they started throwing punches at each other. "YALL FUCKING STOP!! STOP NOW!!! GET THE FUCK OFF HIM BECKHAM!! YOU COME UP IN HERE TALKING ABOUT WHAT'S THIS. I SHOULD BE ASKING YOU WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU?!!! HUH? FUCKING THAT BITCH!!" Cece shouted. "YOU BETTER SHUT UP!!! YOUR A SLUT AND NOTHING BUT A SLUT AND ALL YOUR GOOD FOR IS LAYING ON YOUR BACK!!!!!!!" He just made the worst mistake of his life. Cece jumped on him and start doing some crazy shit. Even his tooth came out. "YOU PUSSY ASS NIGGA CALLING ME NAMES. YOU SHOULDN'T FUCK AROUND MY MEDZ EITHER WAY!! IF YOU KNOW THAT A SLUT WHY STAY WITH ME NIGGA WHY STILL EATING MY ASS BITCH!! (not literally) I AM HERE EVERY NIGHT WAITING ON YOUR DUMB ASS TO BE HOME AND WHAT DO I GET  FOR MY LOYALTY YOU SON OF A BICTH!!!! YOU OVER HERE CALLING ME NAMES! You're A SLUT A SHIT  YOU DUMB BOY!! (bam!!! One to his face). She went up to the room and packed all his shit and threw him out. Mother fucker🤣. "I am taking ya ass to court," he said running out as she chased him out with a baseball bat. I told you this girl is craaazziiee🥴.

Thanks for reading my drama piece. Here's what I want y'all. To do now it's a little challenge. So the first 10 persons to vote comment and share I will write a chapter that you want just message me and tell me what you want. Thanks again guys💕💕💕