A bitch in my bed😡😤

Monica is around 7 months pregnant with twins. How wonderful and sweet. Monica and her husband are kind of on and off,  because, again the same thing, stupidity. Her nieces decided to spend two weeks with her and one night they wanted to see the movies. She agreed to it. Hayden wasn't home as yet that day so they had to leave him. At the movies, the girls were excited and you could see the joy on there faces.
They all went to watch despicable me 2. They bought popcorn and cotton candy. Just say they enjoyed their nights. While in the theater she texted Hayden to see if he had reached home. 2 hours' time and he still hasn't answered. Strange. It was getting late and the girls were sleepy so she took them home. On the way home, again she texted him and thirty minutes past he didn't reply. She pulled up the house.
Sleepy kids walking up to the door as she opened it. When she entered the living room she could hear faint moaning. The girls heard it and she told them to into the guest room downstairs. She knew that the kids knew what was going on. The noises were getting louder and she tried not to cry because she has to be brave for her and her baby.  She slowly went up the stairs. "Oh, baby faster!" The bitch  screamed. The door wasn't locked and so she ran in. "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE HAYDEN?!!!!" His eyes widen. "Um, baby it's not what you think it is." "WHAT IS IT?!" "It's an allusion." The fuck this dude is really joking. She took up the bat and swang at him with force. It missed luckily. The bitch tried to run upon her. She pushed her and started hitting her. Monica rolled on top of her and threw punches. Hayden had his gun on the night stub and she grabbed it. She shouted at them and they ran out. Never going to come back. So all his clothes and other items will be burnt. She remembered the kids and went downstairs to get them. The cops were at the house to investigate gunshots. She told them what happened and so they went back on the road. Thank God nothing happened to her, the baby, and the kids.

Thanks for reading continue to vote comment and share.

•||smOKey3puFF🌼||•