confused🤦‍♀️

The police did what they had to and left. They put their tape around the home so no one can get in other than detectives. The girls sat on the pavement and cried their eyes out for their friend. Like how could he do this? Because of a stupid bitch. Everyone was furious as to why would Dylan let a simple girl destroy his life and his girlfriend's own. They immediately wanted to find the bitch who caused all of this. Even the ones you least expect to do shit to people wanted to kill the bitch. The only thing they got was her pic and her name but what they didn't know that Elizabeth had transferred all the information they needed to find her. All they needed was someone who was good at tracking. Cece told them about Nolen and they all went to his crib for help. Elizabeth showed them the extra information on what transpired before the incident.  The messages we're disturbing. The way how they were speaking about Kenya was terrible and how nasty their conversation is. To think of it, he was even cheating, like for a good while now. Even on her birthday, he was late and the messages from that time tells them that he was fucking her before he came to the party. The thing they wished was in the conversation was her address which he probably asked her over a call. Smart move. They showed Nolen the pic and he was at work finding her.

Five hours past and is like this bitch doesn't exist because it was hard as hell to track even with all the information. It's like she can't stay in one place. They all sat on the coach grieved and pissed off. The fact that Kenya was a very loving person, you know very outgoing and all those positive things you could think of. It's so sad that she wasn't appreciated as much as she should have. Any guy that had this sweet dark melanin girl would be the luckiest guy ever.

It's so funny how these girls are so wonderful and they received the worst treatment ever a guy could give. Like these boys are so stupid to hurt someone who actually cared about them, who wad down for them, who was willing to put with their shit, but what they received in return for loyalty was hurt, pain, and mental and physical abuse. Now this moment will traumatic them forever. In the loving memory of Kenya🖤🖤😞😓

Thanks for reading. Remember to vote comment and share. Love y'all

An: I know guys do get hurt and go through similar experiences but both genders should and must be treated with love and respect. Have a blessed day
•||smOKey3puFF🌼||•