Birthday crash☹

Who wouldn't feel the way how Briana feels about celebrating her birthday? Despite all the drama and tension between the friends and their partners; she wanted this day to go smoothly, so  she tells them to be on their best behavior🤔🤣. Johnathan being the good husband of all the men, no I mean boys🙄, preparing a surprised party for her. She was not at home while they were setting up, she was out with the girls.

Looking at some shoes from outside of the store through the glass, she glimpses this dude looking at her with mixed emotions. She ignored for she is not interested in that way and she is married. They felt hungry and went to Macdonald for food. Eating while talking about how she will spend the night with Johnathan alone.
(Laughs)
"Girl I know when you go home your gonna have the best time of Ya life, " Elizabeth said.
"Smile it's just what it is. So enough of me. What about you guys. Are y'all okay?" She asked concerned about her friends.
"Yeah I'm  good" " yeah I'm good" yeah yeah.". But only Kenya didn't reply. Everyone totally understands why she didn't. She secretly told them he has gotten worse than before. "Y'all be fine , don't worry what's in the dark must come to light," Monica said. "Slowly we go know what's up with these guys, " she added. "Can't we just go straight to the poisoning,"  Cece said. 🤣 this girl now; 'no!' They said in unison and laughed. "I thought yall just wanted it to be over with." " (Laughs) Cece, you can't just do that. There's a thing called jail," Briana said. "Nuh-uh hell no. They go kill us with whatever they doing-especially Kenya, no offense, but it's true." "Cece we will get to the bottom of this legally," Elizabeth said. Wait minute hold up. What this chick just said. Naaaah I didn't hear it. "It seems like I have to teach y'all this badass stuff," Cece said "cause you can't be that dumb," she added. (Slaps) " you need to chill bro."

'Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear Briana. Happy birthday to you🥴🥴🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🍰🍰🍭🍻. Yeaaaaahhh!!! They cheered her on. "Happy birthday baby," Johnathan said placing kisses on her lips. The party was going great but it was like the devil just walked over the room because everything just starts to go downhill. I mean can't just for one day something bad don't go wrong.
Briana accidentally dropped Johnathan's phone in the juice bowl. She quickly retrieves it before it causes any further damage. She took it into the kitchen to place it in some rice for it to remove the juice. She went back to the party and started dancing with her friends. Johnathan went into the kitchen to get a fork. In tge process, he found the bowl of rice and was about to throw it away. As he was about to, the small part of an object was showing. He took it out and revealed his phone. He was confused as to why the phone was there. He took it to Briana yo ask why it was there.
"What the fuck Briana!" He whispers yelled. "Babe if it is not working ill buy it back, " she said trying to kiss him but he pushed her back. "No Briana! This should not have happened!" He shouted grabbing everyone's attention. A big nasty argument started and things he never told her about herself he just dashed it in her face. In front of guests and friends. "Baby it was an accident. Why is u acting up?" "This is my fucking phone, Briana." "Yeah, I get it doesn't mean you have to be shouting." "You know what fuck this, " he said walking out. What the hell the thing ain't that serious. Just embarrassed her around the company. He went to the back yard the guys went to him. "Now you see why we do the things we do, " Beckham said placing his hand on his shoulder. "Stop playing and join us. Especially that you stressed now. We can call up a bitch and you some cause Briana ain't go give you shit. "

Wow. New chapter guys. Sorry i took long to update. 🍭🧡💫