stressed boys

You must be wondering how is Dylan in prison. Well, he is not so great. At times he would have nightmares and Kenya flashing in his mind. Some days he would get beat up from other stronger prisoners and even raped. Yes raped, it happened last week. That's nasty so I won't get into that. He has to stay there for 35 years. That's what his ass gets for being immature.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Johnathan completely went mad from the situation. He couldn't even stop about it and to make things even worse his wife is not there to help get through it because of his stupid action. (Crying) why did I do this? He asked himself.  This bitch tricked me, he said in between cries. No felt sorry for him, not even his mom. In fact, his mom is disappointed because she never grew him like that. Johnathan never thought Ellie the girl he fucked had it. She looks clean and nice, all the good things you could think of. Sigh, he started to smoke and drink. One day he was walking to buy a bottle of liquor at the supermarket, he spotted Ellie and this girl. He got so angry and he went up to her. "You bitch you cause this to happen to me! You fucking slut! You took my money!" "First of fucking hold up you man hoe. You came to me and asked me for sex. You had money and I wanted money so I fucked you!  He jumped on her throwing punches to the face. A small group of people called the cops to come. In less than 10 minutes they were there. He handcuffed him and now he was off to jail. Then he started to think about how will manage if he has the std and in jail. He would need his meds.

He had to go to court for assaulting a woman and the judge gave him a year in prison. Well, that's not bad. He got the chance to have a check-up whenever he should and able to take his meds.

That's what y'all get for doing bad to a very good woman. Y'all need to open y'all eyes and look and observe the ones that are right for you.

Continue to vote comment and share. Thanks, guys❤
•||smOKey3puFF🌼||•