006 | Apologies

Aro's POV:

You can't be serious, right? I looked around and saw Y/N approaching me in a simple black dress and bare feet. I think she was too lazy to wear shoes. "Y/N, sweetheart, what are you doing here?" I asked her, trying to keep myself from blowing up. "You told me you would leave when the snow fell! You tricked me just to leave me home, that's unfair!" She screamed angrily, the whole time the Cullens and their army of witnesses just looked blankly at us, not understanding what was going on.

"We just wanted to protect you, your family, and others because you can get really angry at times." She was blushing from embarrassment. "If you tell them, they might not want to be my friends anymore." She now whispered, looking down at her feet. "Maybe they still want to; you never asked." Marcus now joined the conversation. Y/N looked at the Cullens for a little while; after some seconds, she ran to them and stopped in front of one of the wolves.

"My name is Y/N; what is yours?" She asked innocently, and the wolf howled and looked at her, confused. "You have black fur... So I think your name is Blacky!'' The wolf still didn't know if she was okay to trust, but at last, he nudged his head against her, showing slight affection. "Yay!" Y/N screamed as she hugged the wolf. "Are you sure it's safe to let her play with wolves?" Caius now asked with one eyebrow higher than the other. ''I don't think they will hurt her, Caius; don't worry about it. Y/N, I think you should come back to us." I now replied loudly, I didn't want her that close for a long time; something didn't feel safe for her. I mean, she is still a child. ''But daddy! I am making friends! Marcus has now joined, stepping forward. "Remember rule 2 Y/N, always-" ''Always listen to what Daddy says, because he knows what's good." She finished him while walking sadly toward us.

''There seems to be no danger here, as I said.'' I followed after Y/N stood behind me, hugging my leg.

Alice's POV:

I had no idea who that little girl was, only how interesting she was. After listening to what Aro had to say, she hid behind his leg while Marcus stood protectively in front of her. She is something really important to them, and I don't think it's because she can be dangerous; it's more emotional; you could see it in their eyes, and you could tell that they meant it when they called her "dear" or "sweetheart''.

After Aro finished his sentence, giving us the right to keep Renesmee, Aro, Marcus, and Caius still stood in their places since Carlisle asked something before they could. ''Who is she? I've never seen her around before.'' Marcus's cool expression and tone tightened, showing he knew this was going to happen but that he didn't wish for that question to come.

"We found her in a lost village; she was very powerful as a human and would be even more frightening as a vampire than Jane would ever be. We wished to wait until she turned eighteen, but she told her mother, who put the whole village against her, wanting to burn her alive since they thought she was a witch. Sadly, Aro got too attached to her, forgetting his own rule. I apologize for the actings of my brother. It is in no way acceptable to punish you all for something we have done ourselves. "That is all good again, but she seems older than her mental age?" Carlisle followed. "She lost four years of her memory; how we lost them we do not know, but we are teaching her everything and seeing her as our own, so her childhood will close off in a good rather than a bad way." "May I have a look at her?"

Marcus looked at Aro, who nodded, but Caius shockingly turned to them, showing he wasn't okay with the plan, which is weird since Caius looked like he despised the child. They both walked up to us, holding the little girl's hand tightly, while Caius walked behind them as if he didn't want to be close to her but also protect her as he watched it all happen.

The child was so cute. Her long H/C hair was beautiful and full of life, and her big red eyes completed the look, making her look innocent yet powerful as the confidence of their coven laid within her. "Jasper, look at Caius." I whispered for no one to hear except him. Caius sometimes walked closer to her, touching her back with his hand on accident, and every time she blushed and made herself smaller while looking down, hiding behind her hair. "I think she has a liking for someone, don't you think?" Jasper now chuckled in my ear. How cute.

Y/N's POV:

Daddy took me with him to the kind-looking, blond man I didn't know if I should trust. "Hello, Y/N, I am Carlisle Cullen." With a charming smile, the man now said, holding out his hand for me to shake, which only frightened me, causing me to back up and bump into Caius's big, masculine chest, which tightened at the touch. I got red since the feeling of his chest made me picture how he looked without his shirt on, his blond hair hanging just above his collar bones.

''I won't hurt you; I just want to take a look at you and talk about some stuff back at our house, are you alright with that?'' I nodded after I looked at Marcus, looking at his expression to know if he was okay with it. Marcus can feel relationships and also see if someone has bad intentions.

Before I knew it, I was taken with the Cullens to their house, where I played with Renesmee for as long as it took for Daddy and Marcus to come back. Caius never went into the house; he waited outside in a tree without speaking a single word to anyone.

''Y/N, right?'' I looked up and saw a girl with a brown pixie cut. She was the one Daddy wanted in our coven, but I don't want her there; she doesn't belong with us; she already found a home. "Yes, I am," I answered, looking confused since I didn't understand why she talked to me; I thought no one liked me from outside or inside the home. "I am Alice," she simply said, trying to make me feel less uncomfortable by letting me breathe again.

"I heard you had a rough road while turning?" She sat next to me and smiled at me. ''They say so, but I can't really remember.'' I looked at my hands while moving my fingers around, feeling almost dumb for not knowing. "That's all okay; memory is imperfect." She followed, which made me smile.

"I think we can become friends, don't you think? We will tell each other little secrets and laugh at things we see!'' I've never had anyone say or ask me that; no one talked to me before I turned; I was just a loner rather than a popular person. I'd gladly accept such an offer, but I didn't know if I should trust her at all since Carlisle was her adoptive father and he wanted to talk to me. "Don't worry, Carlisle doesn't know anything about this and surely doesn't have anything to do with it; I just find you intriguing and sweet but powerful." This made me smile.