009 | Carrots And Doughnuts

Caius's POV:

I was taken by Y/N to the library, where she sat on the ground after taking a gigantic book on her lap that covered it whole. "Chapter eight, right?" I nodded after sitting down next to her and seeing what every page was all about. When we reached the final page, where chapter eight began, I immediately wanted to kill myself.

Do I have to teach this kid how sex works?

''Uhm... What is this?'' Y/N looked at me, perplexed.''That's called... Grown-up stuff.'' "I, too, am an adult!" "Yes, but not that big of a grown-up." '' ''Unfair.'' ''Facts.'' ''Okay, read the first sentence. I think Marcus wrote this book for you since when you got it, it was hard to read for you.''

"Y/N, I probably tried to let you skip this chapter until you were old enough to know since I didn't want to ruin your innocent thoughts about Caius." That bitch: "But when two people like each other, they sometimes get into a relationship where some things happen, which is what I will speak of in this chapter of this book, and your life. Caius, I don't understand.'' She looked at me with a confused look. The innocence is sending me.

"Well, you are going to learn how babies are made." "I thought they just knocked on the door and waited for a mom and a dad to take them." "No, Y/N, that's not how it works." I snickered, letting her sit on my lap.

"See, a girl has a vagina and a boy has a penis." ''Do you mean a pillow?'' ''What?'' "Daddy said I have a pillow that no one is allowed to touch!" I swear to God this is hilarious. "Okay, then, you have a pillow, but boys have a penis." You don't have a pillow?" ''I don't.'' She looked at me with wide eyes, finding it the most shocking thing ever.

"Let's just say that that is a carrot, and a pillow is a doughnut, okay? Sometimes, if people like each other, the carrot goes into the doughnut. Then something shoots out of the carrot into the doughnut, and a baby is formed in the mother's womb.'' "OK, but why would you want a carrot inside you? Doesn't that hurt?'' ''maybe, at the beginning for the first time, but later on it doesn't anymore. Then it will most likely feel good, as evidenced by the way they act and moan.'' "Is that making weird sounds like those women in your room do?"

Y/N's POV:

Caius looked at me with widened eyes, as red as a tomato! "Uhm. Well..Yes." His carrot goes into different women! "So you have babies?" "No, I don't; vampires can't make other vampires pregnant." ''Okay. Uhm. I still find it confusing. What does a carrot look like?'' I asked him this time, looking under my lap because my pillow was there, so Caius' carrot should be there as well. "It looks like a carrot, but less orange." ''May I look?'' ''No.'' ''Why not?'' "The same reason your father doesn't want anyone to see your vagina." "But you show your carrot to those women too!'' ''Because they are older and know what to do with it.'' ''I do, too! You just told me!'' "You won't see it because the lesson is over."

Before I could say anything more, he walked out with a weird expression on his face. That's unfair! I ran to the throne room, where Daddy and Marcus were having an execution.

"Can I come to watch, Daddy?" "Of course, my dear, come sit on my lap." I did as he said and looked at the man with uncombed hair and clothes with holes in them filled with dirt. "What did he do, daddy?" "He hurt multiple girls to then kill them in front of their parents without erasing their memories, we had to wipe a few hundred of human minds to fix his foolish mistake." I returned my gaze to the man, who was now smiling creepily at me.

"I didn't know you guys had a very pretty, delicious-looking girl in your possession. Can I have a little fun with her?" "You die if you say one more word." Caius now walked from behind us to his throne, looking disgusted at the man. I didn't like the tone he used in saying he wanted to play with me, like he wanted to do mean things to me, and playing together was supposed to be fun, like with cars or playing chess. Plus, everyone in this room tensed up while Daddy hugged me protectively.

''Pain.'' I softly whispered while taking all the force out of my body, making him flow into the air while letting him scream from pain as I slowly broke all his bones one by one and let blood seep out from his eyes and fingernails.

Aro's POV:

The man flew into the air, screaming from pain, as I slowly saw that every inch of his body looked different as his bones broke and moved into different positions. I then looked at Y/N and saw her smiling with a deadly look in her eyes as she controlled him.

"Sweetheart, I think that's enough for now; we will handle it for the rest." Marcus looked at her in a serious manner; he didn't want her to kill a vampire at this age yet since she was of the same species. ''Okay, I'm sorry, but he said something strange.'' She let him fall harshly to the ground. "Who is she?!" "She is Y/N Volturi; now quit asking questions." Caius sneered at him. "So I hit a weak spot? I am so sorry.''

It was quiet for a few seconds, which is why I thought I should be the one to ruin the silence. "Brothers, I think we all know how to deal with this; who wants to do the favour?" Caius smiled at the guy with a creepy, sadistic smile, nodding and walking up to him. ''Jane, Alec.'' In less than a blink, they stood next to the man, each holding a different arm. "Please, kings, I apologize. I will never do it again. I am so sorry." He tried to beg us out of it. "Rule number six: No one gets second chances," Y/N stated a second before Caius ripped his head off, letting him die and vanish in the flames.

"Now that is done and cleaned up, how was it?" Marcus asked while I chuckled. I don't feel like Caius explained everything in detail since he probably feels way too uncomfortable to explain it to her, but the thought of him explaining was entertaining enough. ''I understand it a little, I think.. But Caius never let me show what I didn't understand!'' Caius now turned towards us while rolling his eyes with amusement. "I think Daddy and Marcus will agree with me that my choice not to show it was a good decision." He softly chuckled under his breath.