010 | Getting Ready To Run

One year later.

Y/N's POV:

"Marcus, I want your talent too; I find it interesting and cool." "But you have your special talent; we all need to be happy with what we get and are allowed to live with." He responded deftly with a soft smile on his face, thinking about something I didn't quite understand or read.

''Okay.. but what do you see with dad and me?'' ''I see that you are very close to each other and love each other very much.'' ''And we two?!'' ''We see each other as close family and love each other dearly.'' ''And Caius!?!'' ''He loves you very much but just doesn't show it.'' ''Oh! I love Caius too!'' ''Glad to hear that.'' ''Does that mean I can go on a run with him?'' Marcus and dad always told me that if two vampires love each other they like to take runs together and that their first one is the most special! And since I like Caius likes me too that means we can go on a run together!

"Hmm, you would have to ask, but I don't know if he is okay with it; maybe he is a little busy. But I have an idea, so he will probably be okay with it.

Marcus's POV:

My idea was just to force him to. I mean, she's only a child; finally, her mind is almost as close to her body as it is; a year and it'll all be normal again; she's already a teenager, wanting to look pretty and wear pretty clothes, something Caius would find more difficult. Her body is full-grown, has beautiful shapes, and is hard to resist for him; he feels attracted to her but it stops because of her mind. If her mind is fully grown, there wouldn't be a way for him to block it anymore, and he would then slowly give in until he can't stop anymore. It's only a matter of time before what was created for him comes to fruition.

"Did you need me for another execution?" Caius stormed in looking rather happy, thinking he could kill again. "No, not necessarily, but Y/N wanted to ask you something, didn't you, dear?" I smiled at the now blushing child, who looked shyly down after looking into his confused eyes. "Well, what do you want to ask me?" He asked the question rather nicely before sitting on his knees. Even for a fully developed body, she was very small next to us, even smaller than Jane.

"Well, Marcus told me about how much my father and I love each other, and Marcus and I love each other, and then he told me about how much you loved me but didn't like to show it. But I love you too, so it's all okay!'' Caius gave me a dirty look before listening to Y/N who was continuing the story. "So I thought we should go on a run together!" Caius blinked two times slowly in confusion. "You want to run together? Why?'' "Because dad said that if two people love each other, they like to run!" "I don't believe he means it that way.'' ''But he does! So come run with me in the woods!''

Aro walked in while snickering at the feisty backlash Y/N gave off. "Didn't we do a good job of teaching her?" He spoke to himself, looking lovingly at her. He began to see her as his own, not an experiment or a weapon anymore. "Okay then, if you insist, I suppose we could run together, but you do need to keep up with me because I won't be slowing down." "No, you will need to keep up with me! Since I am smaller, I can easily dodge objects faster, so I will be faster!'' ''You wish.'' I thought it was cute how they could just bicker like they were in kindergarten again, not caring if others saw it, just playfully bickering, trying to win a pointless little fight. "Can we catch food while running...?" Y/N inquired, almost beseechingly. Puppy eyes at their most intense. "Of course we can, why shouldn't we?" Caius smiled down at her. ''Yes!''

Caius's POV:

I seemingly don't realise what I just said yes to—that my body doesn't realise it yet—and I think that is the best way to put it.

"Are you ready, yes or no?" I asked her after five minutes of waiting in front of her door. She wanted to change clothes or whatever. When she came out, I don't know how I acted; I probably just stood there with my mouth open, staring at her black, mat bodysuit with an opening that could be closed off as a corset with thick, black strings down to just under her breasts, letting everyone have a peek at her big, round breasts. With the bodysuit, since her legs were all in the open, she wore a checkered skirt, half-opened at the side, held together with a big belt with silver detail. She wore big, rough, black army boots under it, making her legs look longer but smaller because of the chunkiness of the boots. Also on her right leg, there was a thick, black ribbon tied around her upper part. Was this necessary?

''Caius? Is something wrong?'' She looked at me with big, confusing eyes, ripping me out of the trance her body had put me in. ''Is your dad okay with this outfit?'' I coughed under the sentence, trying to make my sentence look normal, so she didn't realise I was taken in an instant. "I'm not sure, Jane assisted me in choosing it, why?" "I find it, a little showing for my liking." "Well, I didn't wear it for you, so it doesn't matter then! Come, we should go!" She took my hand and ran to the gate. "But for whom is it then? You have a boyfriend?!'' I was shocked—I mean, I will personally rip her boyfriend's neck off the moment I see him! "Eww, no dummy, I just don't want to sweat, and this feels comfortable against my skin."

Thank god.