014 | Protective Nature

Y/N's POV:

I was surprised by Caius's reactions; he only asked things about me that I could easily answer, but he reacted like he was planning on hurting me!

All of the humans we chose fled, some faster than others, and I didn't think going back to the front door to leave would be a good idea. I focused on them all in less than a second, trying to have control of their bodies, letting them float in the air while I closed their mouths so nothing but muffled sounds came out of them. I looked back as fast as I could after I knew for sure I had my powers balanced out, to now see the guy whimpering in fear after having pushed himself into a corner between the wall and a clock. Caius hung over him, holding his wrist as he slowly came closer to him, making the human as scared as possible to end his life as painfully as he could. Caius then bit into his wrist to let him scream from pain as he broke the bone, leaving it to bleed.

"Caius, I know you are angry, but please keep the carpet clean.;" Dad sighed as he walked in, leaving a trail of wind behind his cloak. "We don't want to buy a new one again. Now, do we?" Caius looked up at him, furious. "You didn't see what he tried; having to buy a new carpet is not as bad as him having an okay death!" "Then what did he do to Y/N?" ''He asked how old I was, if Caius was related to me, and if I was single.'' I replied while tilting my head towards the humans, who kept struggling as if I was about to let them go. "He violated you!" Caius spat back at my answer, making Aro raise an eyebrow and walk up to me, asking without words for my hand as I placed mine into his, letting him read my thoughts.

After he was done, dad turned his head towards the freaked-out guy, walking up to him as he also took his hand and forced it into his. Thankfully, the guy didn't struggle; that would only cause more problems. After he was done, he threw his hand into his chest, furious. "We will buy a new carpet." He started quickly before ripping a piece of the guy's skin off and letting him scream deadly. "Please, I won't do it again. Please let me live!" The man screamed, tears streaming down his cheek."I will leave you alone now; sadly, I was probably the nicest to you. Caius here is allowed to do whatever he wants with you, and your death is already decided." He whispered towards him, giving Caius a look before walking away.

Caius smiled at the man while he took a hold of his throat. "This is what you get for being so disgusting towards a child who doesn't even know you." He spoke up before ripping his arm off, biting into his neck, and drinking him down while hearing his tearing screams fill the hallway.

"Let's keep the rest down in the basement; everyone who is hungry can just take them there." Caius's ended as he threw the dead body away. I nodded without saying anything; I would do so later. I took the bodies still floating in the air with me to the cells, where I threw them in, locking the door without even looking back at them.

Caius's POV:

Aro showed me what that guy thought; he thought awful things about Y/N, even worse than I did! I do have to say thinking about how someone's body looks isn't as terrible as literally making up sex scenes with a stranger! I stormed towards my room, where I began throwing tables around, breaking them as they slammed against the walls. I would just buy new ones; I don't care.

"Caius, can I come in?" I heard Y/N ask through the door. ''No.'' I sneered at her while throwing a chair through the glass window. Before I knew it, she stood in front of me, red with anger. ''What are you doing?!'' Y/N screamed in my face while looking around, falling to the ground as she took the glass pieces in her hand and threw them onto one pile. ''Doesn't matter.'' I answered back shortly, annoyed at the fact that she walked in even though I declined it.

"It does matter; he is dead; nothing is wrong, okay?" "There is! That one person who thought those disgusting things about you can't be the only one!'' I sneered at her. I don't want any harm to come to her; I can't let that happen. That guy was planning on returning after the tour and inviting her to accompany him to do horrible things to her against her will.

"I am a vampire; he was a human. Even if he tried something and brought me with him, I would kill him on the spot. Nothing would happen to me." She walked up to me, laying her head on my shoulder after I sat down on my bed with my hands in my hair. "And what if a random vampire would do that to you?" I now asked, hoping for her not to answer so that I could prove a point. "I would let him float in the air and kill him." She simply said this while hugging me and resting her head on my shoulder. I hugged her back while I kissed her only once, on her head, and was quiet for a time.

"Caius, it's almost done; if you let her change into something she'd like, you can come with it." The party is ready and the guests have arrived; I guess everyone wanted to join after I told them we would show our new, precious little girl. I heard Aro speak into my head.