008 | Enemies To Teachers

Marcus's POV:

Sometimes, deadly quiet times can get ruined out of nowhere, sadly.

"What are you doing here?!'' You heard Caius scream from the hallway. ''If you had brought her to your room, then I wouldn't have smelled it! You took my food!'' Y/N slashed back at him. ''I was first! She was mine!'' "You kept her in the hallway, so I was allowed to join, and now we both have a little food, so shut it!" "You're telling me to close it?! Listen to me here, girl. I was here first. I am older than you by a few thousand years, so don't act as if you own the place, including me! Never again take my food!'' ''Then don't be annoying and lure your food into your room!''

''Guys, guys, guys. Come here, please." Aro sighed, deepening his seat in his chair, to then watch as the two angrily run through the door. ''I was first! I listen better to you than he does!'' Y/N gave Caius a mean look, only to see him roll his eyes at her. ''What is going on?'' Before Aro could finish his question, both of them began to scream through each other. ''Calm down, one by one. Caius?''. ''Why can't I answer first?'' ''I was hungry, found a human I could drink from, and the moment I was done, that little beast there was drinking with me and stealing my food!'' "Now you, Y/N." I looked up at her after I had listened. ''I was hungry and walked to the nearest human I could smell, only to see that thing steal it from me! So I joined him since it was mine in the first place, and he was keeping the body there just to annoy me!''

Aro chuckled. "Sweety, I think he didn't do it on purpose, but I do understand that if you're hungry, you may find it hard to just watch food being eaten in front of you. Next time, Caius, try to take the food a little away from her, and Y/N, don't take his food when he is drinking it.'' They both nodded before Caius stormed off, leaving an impression by using his cape in a mostly present way.

Y/N's POV:

I was still the first person in the room, followed by him! So I automatically won the fight. Plus, I didn't run away as a child would! "Y/N, come here," Marcus told me, which I listened to and sat on his lap. "Don't be mad at Caius; you know how he is; he can't handle things he didn't plan on happening, takes things personally, and can get very aggressive in a short time." "I know, that's why I am not that mad; he is very sweet and easy to understand since he won't ever hide how he is feeling. Do I have to apologize?" I asked hesitantly at the end, smiling to myself; Caius was a nice guy. "That's all your choice, my dear; if you apologize, do it because you want to, not because someone said so." I smiled at Daddy and Marcus before running off to Caius's wing and opening the door.

''Caius I am sorry for stealing your foo-'' '' What the hell is that child doing here?! Who is she? Go away!'' I heard a woman scream, and when I looked up, I saw a woman without clothes hiding her body with a blanket while Caius was thrown off of her, also without clothes. ''Y/N, what are you doing here? Go away and learn to knock first you moron!'' Caius stormed at me while holding his pants against the bump between his legs, taking my arm, and throwing me out of his room, closing the door behind him. I heard him say with an irritated tone, "I am sorry, that's my niece; she doesn't know what she is doing."

Aro's POV:

''How went the apologizing, dear?'' "Terrible. He got mad at me and threw me out of his room after I saw a woman scream at me.'' What is she talking about? I sat up on my throne, looking at her in confusion. "Which woman, Y/N?" I asked, looking her in the eyes. She looked shyly down at her feet. ''I never saw her, but she had brown hair; she smelled like a vampire, but I had never smelled her scent; and she wasn't wearing clothes, but I don't understand why.'' I have the feeling that she walked in on him having some kind of one-night stand; well, he did listen to me when I said, "Lure your prey into your room."

Marcus chuckled. "I have the feeling we should slowly give her some biology lessons, don't you think, Aro?" I looked at Y/N while laughing softly. I think we should, but in a few years.

2 years later

Caius's POV:

"Can I finally get that lesson you always talk about me having when I am older? You are making me way too curious, Marcus!'' Y/N screamed hopefully, almost begging Marcus for some sort of lesson about which I had no idea. The relationship between Y/N and I hasn't changed much in the last few years. She is still stubborn, as I am. As time progressed I got attached to her, but I won't ever tell her that. It would be dangerous for her and could be used to wrong us, threaten our coven.

"I think you are old enough for it, but I don't have time right now, so it should be another time, okay?" Marcus tried to calm her down, clearly seeing how sad she looked. "Can't somebody else teach it to me then? that when you return, I can show and tell you what I discovered!'' Aro chuckled while talking to Marcus in his mind, and they both nodded while looking amused at her. ''I suppose Caius may be able to tell you about it; it's his favourite subject.'' Aro kept laughing. What are they talking about?! I'm not too fond of it one bit. "Your biology book, chapter eight."

Before I knew it, Y/N took my arm and ran off. ''Come Uncle Caius! I will finally be able to learn whatever I wasn't able to for a few years.''

I don't like this anymore.