015 | Congratulations

Y/N's POV:

Caius advised me to wait after the hug; did I do something wrong?Before I could realise it again, he came back with a big, black, velvet box he could hold on to with his two arms. It was not a thick box; it was mostly long. "Here it is." He then answered, making me snicker a little.

Caius walked up to me and laid it down on my lap; it was such a pretty box! "What is it?" I asked excitedly, almost jumping around. "You can only find out if you open it." He smiled back at me. So I opened the box to see the most beautiful black dress in it! It was long; it touched the ground, and it would hang just an inch from the ground. One big cut was made on the side so my leg could stick out. It was sleeveless with a cut down to an inch or two above my belly button. "This is beautiful, Caius!" "Thank you so much!" I replied happily as I practically jumped on him for a hug, which I received back after a few seconds.

But you need to wear it right now; Jane picked some undergarments and heels for you. He now whispered in my ear. ''What for?'' "Let's just say your dad was forced by Jane to celebrate your progress with learning and stuff. '' ''A party?!'' He smiled at me, gave the heels and undergarments to me without looking at what kind they were, and pushed me into the bathroom to change. I never really liked styling my hair, so I wasn't going to do that.

Caius's POV:

Marcus forced me to wear a suit; I don't like this. At least I can walk with Y/N to the party, sit down on my throne, and not have to do anything. I wouldn't mind at all, as long as I didn't have to do anything like dance with some bitch.

I waited for around ten minutes before she came out, and Y/N looked beautiful. Her dress showed her curves perfectly; she looked royal. "One finishing touch," I said, smiling before taking the necklace I had in my pocket. It was the Volturi necklace everyone wears when they are a full member of our coven. Hers had a sea-blue stone in it with a slight marble effect with white and black. "Now you are officially one of us; now everyone can see it," I said softly as I took her beautiful H/L and H/C hair away from my sight while putting on the necklace for her. She looked down and smiled, hugging me again and thanking me.

"Even with those high heels, I am still taller than you." I made her snicker, loosening the grip on me, and before I knew it, she was flying in the air. "I am taller!" she laughed, while I just looked confused at her. "Marcus taught me how to use my powers on myself," she explained as she spun around in the air. "Well, we need to get going, so come back down." I laughed while taking her hand and pushing her down to the ground.

Before we opened my room's door, she took my arm and held it with all her might. I think maybe she was a little nervous. Before we opened the door where the party started, we listened to how many people Aro had invited. There were too many for my liking. "Can you stay with me, Caius?" she asked, moving closer to me. "Of course, you can. Aro wants you to sit on someone's throne, on their lap, to show how close you are to us or something; I don't see the reason for that, but choose yourself." "Only then I can't be as close to you, but that's okay," I answered. "Why can't I just sit on yours then?" She inquired, perplexed; I had no idea; I just assumed she didn't want to. "If you want to, you can."She smiled and nodded, looked at the door, and we walked in.

Y/N's POV:

The moment I opened the door, everyone was quiet. Hundreds of vampires looked at me and Caius while clearing a path for us to walk up to Dad and Marcus. They smiled at me while Aro stood up, took my hand, and waited for Caius to sit down so Aro could tell him about me. I don't have a good feeling about this.

"This is Y/N Volturi, the most precious member of our coven and the newest," he said, making everyone whisper while looking at me with various expressions and emotions."We planned this party to introduce everyone to our new member and to address the rumours that had circulated about her. She is a normal vampire, just like us; she has special powers, indeed, and she hasn't killed any vampire ever. She can manipulate the actions of anyone, from humans to vampires. She can control their movements and their pain; she can make them feel pain by breaking their bones with her mind.'' Everyone whispered again; some even angrily shouted at him.

"You only use that little girl for her powers; you are selfish; you ruined her life!" "Yes! You don't care about her!'' I looked up from the ground at the man who said that. He looked wealthy but also like a jerk, I didn't like him, and I wanted to tell him that. I threw my energy as hard as I could towards him, making him fall backwards before I let him float in the air, letting him get closer to me. "Don't say things you do not know; arrogance and stupidity don't suit you very well," I answered after everyone's voices quieted down. "What are you to them then?" he asked, smirking at me but scared to death; his eyes betrayed him. "I do not know how they see me, but they are my family. My father, my teacher, and my best friend." He looked confused at me, and I felt Caius getting me deeper in his embrace. "And that's how we feel too, so, as she said, don't be stupid, mate." I felt Caius's hand on my lower back, calming me down before I did something stupid. I placed him down on the floor before the music started, and I had to sit on Caius's lap.