Before we start

These some will be scenarios and others oneshots. And the chapters don't rely on others. (As in you can skip some chapters but no new information)

Codes -
🍋 - smut
💝 - Kind of NSFW
🌹- romantic
❤️- fluff
📚 - scenario /headcannons
💔- angsts / sad (Not a lot of this)

That's how you shall know what chapters will have what in it. If it's oneshots it will be told from both points of view if needed.

This book is also mostly fluff and smut... some don't have emojis cause I didn't know what to put there and some have more than one emoji. That's because they are a mix of both or all. If it's a scenario the same rules apply. Updated every day!

Lol also this book does get dark...

Anyways hope you will enjoy this book!

1-1-21 This book is just cringe af- read the smut with warning cause even I hate it

5-?-21 Yall istg just don't even comment on the nsfw and smut- my aromantic ass has no idea wtf their doing ( ̄▽ ̄)

10/9/22 : this was made in 2020, i dont rlly wanna state my age but i was pretty young and i didn't know what i was doing. I recommend only reading the fluff bc thats what i think is written the best, and the other types is your choice on reading. Just try to remember that i was young and i never wrote. I mainly made account to practice writing and to try to get better for school. Thanks you for understanding :))