❤️Birthdays❤️

Byakuya's Birthday

Makoto POV

I walk to Byakuya's mansion because today's his birthday and I have the whole day planned out. I get to his house at around 10:30 so he has some time to sleep in before I barge into his room. I walk up to his room and open the door to see my boyfriend sleeping peacefully. I walk up to his face and stare at it. I then jump on him and bring him into a big hug.

"What the... MAKOTO WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING AT THIS TIME OF DAY! I get to sleep in today and you wake me up early!" "Look at the clock" He gives me a death stare before grabbing his glasses and looking at the clock, I know we have the best relationship! "Oh uhm my apologies for yelling I thought it was seven..." I kiss his cheek and whisper in his ear "it's okay" I then give him his birthday gift. "What's this?" "It's may 5 it's fo-" "Cinco de Mayo" "No well yeah it's that day but the gift is for your birthday!" "Thanks" he says as I kiss his cheek again. He opens it to see a ring with a emerald in the middle. He looks up at me and smiles "Thanks babe" "No problem cupcake" I said smiling I then grabbed his arm and brought him to the living room where I left some movies. "Chose one! I know you don't like going places but I have something planned for tonight so I though we could cuddle until then?" "Sure" Byakuya said as he looked at the movies then choose ratatouille.

Time skip

I just finished watching ratatouille for the 4th time today. Byakuya was in the bathroom finishing up. He came out in a suit and tie with dress pants. "Yo cutie" I said and winked at him. He just laughed in response and I pouted. "Well anyways come on!" I said grabbing his arm. I opened the car door for him and we drove off to

🌟 ⭐️💫🌙⭐️⭐️⭐️Olive Garden💫💫🌘🌙⚡️🌘

When we got there they took us to our table and we ordered our food and drinks. We had a small chat until for food came.

Time skip brought to you by this one was put together at 2 am cause I know I'll forget it :)

When we finished we payed and left. "How how'd you like it?" I said as I opened the house door. "It was good!" I smiled as he said that. I decided stay the night We then took a shower then went to bed. Today was fun.

And another one bites the dust.

Almost forgot the ending period...

Why is this so sadly short lol

Also if you read my oneshot book

Heres an image for the newest chapter I'm making

Heres an image for the newest chapter I'm making. Don't you love it ! 💘💗🧡🧡💘💚❤️💓💕💖💚💕❤️💗💖💛💘❤️💓💘💚💖🧡💕❤️💕❤️💞❤️💖🤍💖💘🧡❤️❤️💘💘💛💘💙💝❤️💞🤎💜💘💚💝💘💝🖤❤️💚💕💘💝🧡❤️❤️💝💞💙💕🧡💕❤️🤎🤎💕💘❤️💝

Psst the anime's DeathNote if you want to check it out!