❤️Watching the sunset❤️

Sorry that this one is short! Also I forgot I had computer science to do and it's on my skool account sooo they getting some action at 12 in the morning.

Byakuya's POV:

I was being dragged by my boyfriend Makoto to a hill.
"What are we doing here?"
"You'll see!" He says cheerfull

We get on top of the hill and I check my watch. '4:58' i look around and noticed Makoto putting down a red and white checkered blanket

"Come sit" he says patting the spot next to him.

I sit down and look at the blue sky. He looks at his watch then gets up and a walks away.
"I'll be right back!"

Few minutes later

I see Makoto running back with something in his hands.
"Here" he says putting the thing in my hand.
"What's this?" I say observing the object.

He then starts to giggle a bit then takes the thing out of my hand and puts it on my head

"It's a flower crown silly! I even made me one so we can match!"
"Cute anyways why did you bring me here?"

He looks at the sky a bit.
"The sunset! We never saw it together so I though that we could do this!" I then look at the sky to see a mix of some purple, blue, and a bit of orange and red.

We sit there for a while until I feel Makoto snuggle against me. He puts his head on my shoulder as I put my head on his.

The end (not)

No part 2 for this and I'm sad that I'm going to have to end this book soon! I have two chapters left that I'll post tomorrow morning and afternoon.
Anyways see you then!