❤️Future⭐️

This was going to be a wedding but once I finished it. When I reread the wedding it was badly written so I said bye bye to it all. I've only been to 2 wedding and don't know how they work.... Also sorry that's it's late... Also their children are around the age of 5-10 in this story...

Makoto's POV:

I wake up to my alarm loudly buzzing. Then my kids
"Daddy wake up!"
"Sure what" I say slowly getting up. I looked over to the side of me and noticed Byakuya gone. I slowly get out of bed and walk downstairs to make breakfast.

After I made the pancakes I placed them on the table and sat down with them. I look over at the time '10:48' I read to myself.

I Silently getup from the table and get ready for the day. Today I plan to do nothing. Nothing was in mind but sleep.

I looked over at my phone to see my loving husband had texted me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kuya

I'm coming home early today. Want anything?

No I'm good 😽
(Yes I'm the type to use cat emojis)

Okay!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I placed down my phone and went back into the kitchen where I saw noting but their plates. 'Where are they..?' I mubbled to myself while walking around the house.

Then an idea came into my head.
"I'm just going downstairs to make lasagna for dinner. Surprised no ones here to help me" I say Loud enough for them to hear me.

Then one after another they all came to me. I head downstairs with them basically attached to me.

When I reach the kitchen I get the cheese, sauce, and noodles. I also grabbed a pot(? I'm not good in the kitchen at all... I just realized how weird my life is when you think about it)

Time skip

When we finished the lasagna and put it in the oven I heard the front door open. The kids ran to the door while I clean up the mess.

"Let the maids do it" I hear from behind me while I feel something on my waist. I turn around to see Byakuya.
"Hey hunny how was work?"
"Better today" I smile.
"You look tired" he notices as he plays with my hair.
"Yep I am..."
"Kids pack your stuff your spending time with your Aunts!"
"Your really going to send them off to my sister"
"You need sleep and this is the only way without them going at us"
"Ok..."
"Now lets get you to bed" he says as he picks me up bridal style.

There are a lot of thing that Happened over the time of our life. How we met at Hopes Peak to when we both set foot off of the killing game. We had our ups and downs together but we always fought through them together. The question I sometimes ask myself is 'How me?' It's a question that never gets answered, even after years I still wonder. But I guess I'll never get the answer.

The End

Oh yeah I forgot to also answer something. Byakuya's secret. Your first introduced to it at the beginning. His secret was noting that special. It was...

Him buying a ring for Naegi at the beginning of their relationship. The scary thing is that he got the correct finger size just by guessing. Yeah I know it's not a lot but still it's something.

...And here we are at the end of this book. A book I really enjoyed to write. I hope you enjoyed this book as much as I did and I hope to see you all in the future!

Goodbye and I will see you next time!

I'm acting like I won't be on wattpad again but I will just not on this book cause it's finished.

11-22-2020 edit - Why does this have so many reads 😭 it's not even good-

12-8-2020 edit - 23k?! Touch some grass or something PLEASE 😭