💔Breaking up Part 1💔

Spoilers for this chapter- It's 2 parts and you will be left of a cliffhanger cause I'm evil
---
Warning !! I recommend not reading this chapter. Skip it if you want to but just a warning is that its horribly written
---

Byakuya's POV:

"Makoto..." "You know what I'm done with this. This isn't working out at all. I'm done with this relationship!" Makoto says as he's packing up his clothes. "You know I didn't mean it!" "So what that still doesn't change the fact that you were clearly flirting with Kirigiri. How could someone not noticed that!" "I know but just calm down." "NO I've seen you do it to other girls to do you even love me." "I do just listen." "No! I'm done don't talk to me again!" Makoto says with tears with his eyes running away.

I sat at my bed thinking of all the times we had together and the memories that we've made. I go downstairs to get a cup of tea when I see one of Makoto's jacket on the hook. I take it and bring it upstairs too my room. I lay I down on my bed next to my pillow. After sometime of looking at it and crying I fall to sleep.

Makoto's POV:

As I'm running home I can't help but wonder what Togami is doing right now. I took everything that's mine with me. Even the stuff bear that Togami won me. I always kept it with me and always will. We will most likely stay friends but I know I will miss his youch and soft lips that taste like cherry's. Before I knew it I was back at home. I went back upstairs and put my stuff on my bed and fell asleep.

I will see Togami at school tomorrow right?
I hope I didn't hurt him to hard.

To be continued

As if your down here as I told you you shall be left on a cliffhanger. Idk when Im going to post part 2

Anyways see you tomorrow