❤️Wearing eachothers cloting❤️

3rd Person-

Makoto was walking around his and Byakuya's apartment. He was wearing his boyfriends  suit and crosstie with his own white button up shirt and in underwear.

Makoto POV-

Byakuya was out at work today so I had the apartment to myself for some time. It's was like this everyday. I was currently wearing his suit and crosstie. I think I look pretty handsome if I say so myself. I soon heard the door click. I turned around to see Byakuya confused (At school we say Cornfused) "Hai babe!" I say energized. "Hi? Why are you in my suit and crosstie?" "I don't know I was bored, so I found you'd clothes as put it on. Don't I look sexy?" I say getting on the couch about to Lyth a leg up. "Sure" he says putting my leg down and giving me a deep kiss.

Lol I'm doing both of them cause why not?

Byakuya's POV-

I was in our closet looking for Makoto's clothes. Why you might be asking, well... let's just say I was rated by Nagito to put on Makoto's jacket. "Found it!" I say as I grab the jacket. Who knew that Makoto owns so many sweaters and jackets. I put it on and it's way to small. I walk up to a mirror about to look at myself but was interrupted but a click at the door.

I turn around to see Makoto wide eyes and nose bleeding a little. He just stands there while I walk up to him and kiss him. Let's just say we had some fun after that. Well fun for me. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Let your dreams run wild as you image what happens. I don't really know what to put for smut but their is some in the next chapter so tata see ya tomorrow!