🍋Shower Sex🍋

Warning !! I recommend not reading this chapter. Skip it if you want to but just a warning is that its horribly written

Makoto POV:

"Hey babe" I hear my boyfriend say walking into the bathroom. "Yeah?" "Can I join you?" "Sure" I say as I see a shadow right outside the curtain. It opens an I see a naked Byakuya. 'Such a toned body' I though. I guess I was lost in thought cause I felt a hand grab my member. "Turned on are we? Such a naughty boy." I hear Byakuya say. I look down the see my erected member. I blush deeply. He starts slowly stroking it. He goes over to my neck and starts to suck and nibble on it leaving small marks and with his other hand he started to play with one of my nipples.

I start moan even louder. At least the walls are sound proof. He suddenly stops and I whine, soon I feel some fingers in my mouth and start to suck on them. After some time he pulls them out, pushes me against the wall and puts one in my entrance. He puts in another one and slowly starts scissoring me. Once he thought I was stretched enough he takes out his fingers and puts in his member. "Tell me when I can move" After a bit or adjusting "Ngh you can move." He starts moving slowly being careful. "Ah~ Faster" I say starting to drowl. He goes faster until he hits my spot. "I'm coming" "Me too" He came shortly after I did.

Byakuya's POV:

I look at Makoto and as he falls and starts to fall asleep. "Guess I went a bit to hard on you" I say to myself. I wash him up and myself. I bring him out of the tub and gently dry him off and put him into his bed. I change and leave to go to the kitchen to get some food.

The end not

Okay so here's the last smut chapter. And the rest will be fluff and stuff. Also the ending of the 3 paragraph makes no sense cause I reread it and was saying no to too much that I don't even know what to put there so sorry about that...

 Also the ending of the 3 paragraph makes no sense cause I reread it and was saying no to too much that I don't even know what to put there so sorry about that

Byakuya's underwear... anyways see you next time!!

Edit 1/24 - Guess what I fixed this too so it shouldn't be as cringe anymore-