❤️Sick❤️

Byakuya's POV:

I wake up to hear sniffling I look over to see Makoto sweating and with pink checks. I place my hand on his forhead and he's heating up. I look over at the clock '6:39 am huh' I get out of bed and go to the nurses office to get something for the cold. To be honest I've never had to deal with a cold so I don't really know what to do. I grab somethings that work for different things and go back to the dorm. I open the door to see Makoto rapped up in blankets. I walk over to him and take his temperature. "102.9" I say. He looks at me confused. I pick him up bridal style and take him to our bathroom so I can clean off all the sweat.

Time skip some time later.

I was walking down the hallway to get some soup or ramen to cook for Makoto. As I'm walking Junko comes up to me. "Hey Togami what are you doing?" "None of your business" "well it is my business. If you don't tell me what your doing I will tell everyone your secret!" "Fine, Makoto's sick so I thoug- " "Makoto would feel better if you dress up in a maid costume, come on!" Junko says as she grabs my arm and takes me to her dorm where I see maid dresses everywhere in ranges of different sizes to different colors. "I'm not putting this on and that's final!" "Secret!" 'She might tell everyone if I do it but it's better to be safe.' "Alright fine give me one and I'll dress it there" "okay fine but I'll ask Makoto if you did it or not!" She says as she hands me one.

I walk back to the dorm and go into the bathroom putting on the maids outfit. It fits perfectly to the point that it's scary. I walk out of the room to see Makoto sleeping.
(I shall Summon a random bowl of soup now!)
I grabbed the bowl of soup and placed it on the dresser. "Makoto wake up~" He opens his eyes slowly and gets up. He looks over at me and turns red. I grabbed a spoonful of soup. "Open wide~" I say smiling. He opens his mouth takes the soup. "W-why are you wearing that?" "Jun- Someone's said it would make you feel better..." "O-okay..."

Time skip

I dab off the extra soup around his mouth and kiss his forehead. I head to the bathroom to take off the Maid outfits. I look at the time. 'It takes him 3 hours to eat soup?!' I thought looking at the time. I go to the kitchen and make a sandwich for me. I look around and see no Toko. "Dumbass Toko doesn't stalk you anymore" I mumble to myself finishing off the sandwich.

As I walk to the library I feel my phone buzz. I look at it and see that Makoto has texted. I run back to to room to see Makoto passed out on the floor. I pick him up and place him in bed. I check my phone again and decided that I should at least figure out how to make ramen.

Time skip again 💅😌

After an hour of finding out how to make ramen I bring it back to the dorm for Makoto to eat. Again... "Makoto wake up I made food~" I tried to sound as sweet as possible but it just came out worse. He soon makes up and I mess around with his messy hair. "I can feed myself." "You sure" he nods and I give him the bowl. "Careful it's hot" I say walking to the bathroom to take a shower.

Time skip

I walk out to see Makoto sleeping again. I grab my clothes and put them on. I go to the library to get some books to read. I bring them back and put them in the bedside table along with some coffee and read away.

After about 4 hours I put the books down. Rinse out my coffee cup and go to sleep.

Ok so idk why there are so many time skips and thanks so all the reads so far. I'm sad that I have 11 more oneshots to post but I'll make another one and most likely make it a multishipper one. Why am I making it sound like this is the last chapter of the book?? I don't know... anyways see you next time!!