🍋First time🍋

Warning !! I recommend not reading this chapter. Skip it if you want to but just a warning is that its horribly written
---

Makoto's POV:

I walked into Byakuya's house. He called me over saying he needed me. I didn't get to reply because he finished the call before I got to ask why and he's been ingnoring my texts. So I had no choice but to come here.

I opened the door and headed to his room. As I opened the door I noticed the lights were pink. I then noticed Byakuya on the bed. "Hey..." "Hi Makoto come here." I walk over to him and look into his icy blue eyes. He stands up pushes me on the bed and pins me down. I'm 100% sure I turned pink. He then kisses me deeply and I kissed back. A soft moan soon left my lips. I then push him off turning bright pink and cover my mouth and face. "Come on~ I wanna here the sinful sounds you make."
(Btw I got lost here...)
I blush even harder. I look back into his eyes and they look so lustful. He then brings me back into a kiss and starts to unzip my pants as I unbutton his shirt. I back away for air and take off my shirt and finish my pants so I'm only in boxers, and Byakuya does the same. He goes down to one of my nipples and start to tease it while rubbing the other one. I let out some soft moans. He then slowly starts to move leaving light kisses as he goes down to my boxers. When he got to my boxers he pulled them down to reveal my member. He took the whole think in his mouth and I started to moan even more. He soon stopped and took three fingers up to my mouth. "Suck" I took the three in my mouth and covered them with saliva. After a minute or two he took them out and put one in my ass he then puts in another and started scissoring me.

Once he thought I was stretched enough he took the out and started to tease me! "Kuya!" "What~" "stop teasing please" After that he then placed his member at my entrance and slammed in. "KuYA again!" He then slammed into me again. He then took a cock ring and placed it on my member. Soon hit my spot. "AhhHh hit me there again" then he started to hit my stop more. "I'm coming" he said grunting. Soon enough he came inside me then he took of the cock ring and I came.

Byakuya got up and kissed my check and whispered in my ear. "Your such a slut you know" I turn bright red. Byakuya then picked me up bridal style and took me into the bathroom to clean ourselves up.

Time skip to next day

I woke up to see Byakuya out of bed I then rolled over to the side of the bed and tried to stand up but failed. "Haha" "(;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')"

The end

Why am I so cringe this is like my second time writing smut though. I hoped you enjoyed it! Okay I uhhm this is horrible but I'm not rewriting this cause my brain went boom on the starting of summer

502 words

Edit 1-16-21 : I fixed it- plzzz I fixed it so be happy 😃

552 words