🌹Proposal🌹

I never read a proposal oneshot let me be honest cause I once saw one and cried... Anyways so I only have one experience of knowing what a proposal is. It will most likely turn into something you see at a wedding but never mind that.

Byakuya's POV:

"Komaru (It autocorrected to Jonathan too many times...) pick up!" I slightly mumbled to myself. I looked over at Makoto to make sure he was distracted until I heard the phone pickup.

"Hey Togami need something?"
"Yes, why wouldn't I be calling you?" I said walking up the stairs
"I need help."
"Okay what is it?"
"You have to keep it a secret though you can't tell no one if you do I won't hesitate to do something with Toko and you."
"You can trust me so what is it?"
"Where should I propose to Makoto" I say sitting on the bed in the guest room.
"Hmmm... First date or maybe somewhere around hopes peak. I mean you do live far away... Oh I got it! How about you come back into town and go to the _____ Parks hillside!"
"That sounds... good welp goodbye"
"By-" I hung up on her in mid sentence while going down stairs.

"Kuya~ I need cuddles can you give me some~?" I hear Makoto say in a soft loving voice.
"Coming" I say going into the living room.

"What do you want?" I say after noticing Makoto's puppy eyes.
"Cuddles!"
"Sure..." I say picking him up.
"Where are we going?"
"Bed, we have a big day tomorrow"
"Where are-"
"Surprise" he doesn't question after that.

Once we got to our bedroom I placed Makoto on the bed and went and change for the nigh.

When I came back into the room I noticed Makoto soundly asleep. I snuggled into bed with him and we both went to sleep in each other's arms

Timeskip~

I wake up early the next morning to think about the plan for today. Once I had it in mind I written it down on a pice of paper.

Makoto's POV:

I woke up to hear the shower going. I couldn't wonder all night what the surprise is going to be.
"Someone's up" I looked at the bathroom door to see Byakuya in a towel.
"Like what you see?" He asks teasingly. He comes to me and pecks me on the lips. Get ready we're leaving soon.

I jump out of bed and go to the bathroom to get ready. I took a shower, brush my teeth and hair and put on clothes.

I walked downstairs too see Byakuya packing a bag. I noticed some snacks in there too.
"What's in there"
"The surprise if you need something from here ask me"
"Okay!"
"Oh do you have your subway card?"
"Yeah I think it's in my wallet."
"Ok can you get it for me"
"Sure!"

Time skip

No ones POV:

Byakuya and Makoto got onto the subway and set off the their destination making some small talk

After about an hour they reached their destination. When Makoto started to look around he noticed Hopes Peak Academy where they first met.

Makoto's POV:

"Byakuya why are we at Hopes Peak?" I asked clearly confused.
"Just a walk around it's been 3 years since we've meet their so I though we could comeback for a day."
"Thanks Kuya" I lightly pecked his lips.

We walked around for a while. Went through stores, we ate at a diner, we also went to the park. I never realized how much I missed this place until now.

Soon the sun way starting to set and I noticed Byakuya getting up from his spot on the bench.
"Come along" he says waking. I soon follow him until we made it in front of hopes Peak

"Makoto... You must be wondering why were in front of Hopes Peak or not... Anyways this is the place we first met and your the first person I've ever opened up too." I nodded going along of what he was saying
"And we've been together for 5 years now. We've been there for each other through Rights and Wrongs. And with your Hope I probably wouldn't be here where I am now..." I started to tear up a bit. I was about to say something until Byakuya spoke again.
"So I was just wondering.." he started to get down on one knee. He then place down the bag and reached for something in there
"I was wondering if you'll marry me?" He day opening up the box that has a silver ring inside with a emerald in the center.
"Yes! Yes I will marry you" I replied back tearing up even more. After he puts the ring on my finger I bring him into a deep kiss.

"Wahooo!!!!!!" We both turned around to see Aoi, my own sister with Toko, Yasuhiro and the others (as I'm the other kids in the classes like Munakata, Nagito basically everyone who survived)
Cheering. We both blush until I see Byakuya walk up to my sister.

Komaru's POV:

"I though I told you to tell no one!" Togami quietly yells pissed
"Sorry but they didn't tell them also I got it on video so you can show your children!"
"I'm going to kill you" he say walking away.
'You did something good today' I though to myself

Did I cry making this? Yes, yes I did. Also the last chapter will be out later today! So see you then!