💔Death💔

Makoto's death

Byakuya's POV:

I'm in the library reading a book until I hear the doors swing open. I brought all attention to the sound. It was Kirigiri and she looked frightened. "What's wrong?" I asked in my normal voice. "It's Naegi!" 'My boyfriend?' I thought I stood up and walked over to her. She suddenly grabbed my hand and we ran downstairs. Before I knew it we were at Makoto's room. I look at the lock and noticed it's broken. 'Weird' I thought. I opened the door to see Asahina and Sakura over his bed they look over to me and left. So it was just me and Makoto. I look over to my lovers bed and start to tear up. There I see Makoto lie with 12 knives poking out of him, with more stab marks, his mouth has tape on it, and his whole bed and sheets is covered with his own blood.

"Time for the class trial!"

I hear monokuma say. I didn't even hear the body announcement.

Time skip after the trial and execution.

I left the execution room after seeing Sakura die. Asahina's screams where so loud. As I walk to the kitchen I hear the nighttime announcement. 'Perfect' I though. I grabbed the biggest knife I could find and headed to the library making sure to lock the door. I look around to make sure no one is in there. I then point the knife and my heart and quickly stab it in.

Byakuya's death

Makoto's POV:

As I walking into the library to meet up with Togami I smell and strong smell of blood. I speed up my past and opened the library doors to see my lover's head on the table and his body being held up by scissors on the bookselfs. I look in disbelief then noticed a knife on the ground. I pick it up and stab myself multiple times until my sight got blurry. I heard footsteps getting louder and a scream. Then my life came to an end.

"Body's have been discovered!"

Uh they both end in suicide... I know this is a very sensitive topic... and I'm sorry if I hurt anyone. If you need help talk to someone you trust like someone at school, friend, family, etc. You can also talk to me. Don't make the choice I did and tell no one. It didn't help me.  It harder to overcome and made things worse. So always start slowly at least. When I say slow I mean a family member to a friend or the other way around. Please stay safe too! And I'll see you in the next chapter.