💝Animal ears💝

ByakuyainmaidoutfitByakuyainmaidoutfitByakuyainmaidoutfitByakuyainmaidoutfitByakuyainmaidoutfitByakuyainmaidoutfitByakuyainmaidoutfitByakuyainmaidoutfitByakuyainmaidoutfitByakuyainmaidoutfitByakuyainmaidoutfitByakuyainmaidoutfitByakuyainmaidoutfitByakuyainmaidoutfitByakuyainmaidoutfitByakuyainmaidoutfitByakuyainmaidoutfitByakuyainmaidoutfitByakuyainmaidoutfitByakuyainmaidoutfitByakuyainmaidoutfit

Uh so no smut just ya know...................... idk how to describe it
---
Warning !! I recommend not reading this chapter. Skip it if you want to but just a warning is that its horribly written
---

Byakuya POV:
I walked out of my room with a cat costume on. It had cat ears and a tail. Makoto's sister and her friends dared me to. And let me say I hate it.

I walk up to Makoto's room and ring the door bell. Makoto's opens it looking down but when he saw me he turns bright red, started to get a nose bleed and I also see a tint in his pants. He grabs my arm and pulls me into his room.

"Why are you wearing that?" "Your sister dared me to. Is it to much to handle? Cause don't think I can't see that tint in your pants." He looks down and turns blood red. He then runs to the bathroom to most likely to fix his problem but I bet he forgot that boys bathrooms don't have locks so I was able to I was able to get in there easily.

I open the door to see him on the ground unzipping his pants. I walk up in-front of him. He looks up at me still red. I bend down and take hold of his hands and put them in cuffs I had on me. (Magic) I go down to his pants and finish unzipping the pants and take hold of his member and start to stroke it and lick his ear. "Togami why are you doing this?" He asks out of breath.

"Cause I can. Your mine remember~" I say. I kiss him deeply and go down to his member again and take the whole thing in my mouth. "Ahh~~ Byakuya-" I put my hand over his mouth and start to stoke his member with my hands again. "What's my name~?" "Daddy" "Good boy~" I say as I start to mouth his member again. "Daddy I'm going to cum" "How about you hold it in if you don't you'll get a bad punishment~" "Okay..." "Good count down from 10 once you reach one then you'll be able to cum." "Okay. 10.." as he starts I go faster. "9 - 8 - 7 - 6 - 5 - 4 - 3 - 2 - 1" as he finishes he came in my mouth and I swallow it. I look back at him and un-cuff him. He then takes a finger and wipes the side of my mouth with it. I grab his hand and lick it and he turned scarlet.

I stand up as he zips up his pants and help him up. We I went out of our room and headed to the kitchen for lunch.

Ok here's a random fact. If you hold the bridge of your nose for 5 seconds and flick your forehead 3 times you'll lose your gag reflex for sometime. I tried it and it works lol. Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next one! And I learned what a paper shredder was...