Babysitting

So this is a little Mystic Messenger crossover but nothing to big. The kids just have the same names and actions that the characters do. Also I don't own Mystic Messenger.

Makoto's POV

I was just chilling at home watching some TV when someone called me. "Yeah Kuya?" "I'm am with children that are the devil and I need help...?" "How do you even get into a-" "Don't ask just come here and help me!" "Were are you?!" "Uhhh (insert some school)." "Okay see you." "See yo-" I then got ready and left the door.

When I got there I saw kids running everywhere. Some glasses on the floor that were white that I assumed was Byakuya's.

"Kuya you there?" "You can't see me" "No..." I look around the room for the annoyed tone. I looked at the grown and saw Byakuya staring at me. "Uh hi?" "Can you grab my glasses I can't find them." "Sure"

I walk over to his glasses and pick them up. "Here" He glares at me as he puts on his glasses. He gets up and brushes himself off. "AaaAaAAaAahHhHhHhH" I look to the direction that the scream was coming from.

Theres five kids in the ground and ones stepping in all of them. "Yo kid get of them!" "No!" "What you say to me you little shi-" "Little child! What's your name...?" "Rika" "Rika can you please get off the other kids." "No! But wanna be apart if my cult." "No..." "Rika please get off meeeeeee I'm your cousin!" "Fineee"

Once she got off of them all a kid with teal hair comes in. "Togami wanna see the photos I took?" "No I don't" "I do! Also what's your name?" My names V and here." V passes me the camera and I look at all the photos.

As I look through them I find a favorite

It makes me feel very calm. "Hey Kuya look" I pass him the camera and he looks at it. "It's good not gonna lie but not perfect." I grab the camera out of his hands and give it to the child. "Here there excellent pictures" "Thanks!"

One then walks over to me with their white cat. "My name is Jumin and this is my cat Elizabeth the 3rd" "Cute cat" I say shoving Togami in the floor. "Come on" soon enough I was covered in children. "Ok so their parents should come back in an hour." "Okay"

Time skip 😌💅

After an hour of Makoto getting covered in children and Byakuya getting beaten but at once and chased it was time for them to leave. "Omg I'm so sorry that they did that here's extra" "It's okay" "No I feel horrible about it."

After 5 minutes of Y/N mom and Makoto going back and forth. She ended up winning and gave them the extra money. "Bye have a nice night" "you too" I smiled and waved at her.

"We are never adopting children or having one EVER" "okay..."

When we got home a fixed up Byakuya and we took a nap together.

Wild day... anyways I didn't do all of the Mystic Messager characters I just did some. Also I mentioned this app in a head cannon

^^ I screenshot it so you didn't have to go back and I'll see you next time!