SHIRATORIZAWA(SPECIAL)

It was a sunny Saturday morning, Hinata together is heading towards Shiratorizawa.

They are having their school festival so Nichi decided to invite her since they don't have any practice. Natsu already went first together with her older sister. Their parents are on a business trip so Natsu needed to stay with her.

Shiratorizawa is a famous school so it is expected to be packed with people who wish to visit their school considering that you can't easily enter the premises to ensure the students safety, they have dorms after all.

While Hinata was waiting for her sister at the booths. The volleyball team was taking a break and decided to enjoy the festival.

They were walking when they noticed a small girl with ginger head, she was wearing a white dress that reached her knee and a pink black shorts while holding a doll , she wasn't crying or anything. But she seem lost.

"hey I think that kid is lost, should we help her" Semi asked his teammates

"of course we should, who knows what would happen to her if we just leave her alone" Reon agreed

"but who will approach her" Tendou ask, aware that they would surely scare the kid

"Semi should do it"

"huh why me, Shirabu should do it"

"you guys do it"

They began arguing that they didn't notice Ushijima approaching the girl. It was already too late when they noticed it.

"are you lost" asked the baritone voice
Natsu look up and was shocked...

Everyone was sure that the girl would cry considering it was Ushijima, but to their shocked the girl didn't and said..

"JAPAN" she shouted while pointing at Ushijima...

"Ehhhhh"

"you know me?" Ushijima ask

"yup! Nee-Chan said you play volleyball too, just like her, we even watch your games on sports channels" she said excitedly, turns out Hinata would watch volleyball games at home and she would tell Natsu about who those players were. Japan was Hinata's nickname for Ushijima since he represents the Japan's national team.

"well that's a first"

"I didn't know Wakatoshi-kun was famous with cute little girls"

"anyway are you lost little girl"
This time the rest of the of the team approached her.

"not really, but I was planning on buying ice cream but I don't know where it is, Japan-niichan do you know where it is" she explained and they can't help but be happy seeing how she's not scared of them and how cute she is. Ushijima was also delighted to see how the girl is not scared of her. Its not his first time talking to a kid but all of them would in up being scared when he approached them.

"chibi-chan you we know where it is, do you want us to help you" Tendou ask trying to see if the girl is scared of her.

"Spikey head-niichan if you don't mind, can you take me their and also everyone calls neechan chibi-chan don't call me that please, its confusing" she talked to Tendou nicely

"Then minichibi-chan"

"that's fine with me"

"wow she's really talking to Tendou-san" Goshiki said

After their talk, Ushijima carried her to his shoulders and went to the ice cream both..

"wow, you're so tall neechan, just like Nichi-neechan, but I think she's taller than you guys"