KAGEYAMA'S FIRST WORLD 2

"how is that even possible" Natsu ask, being new in this makes her confused listening to them.

"their something I didn't tell you before, there was another occupation that was kept hidden from all of you...... We called them the Poets and they are responsible for writing the stories of the host's souls. But things didn't end well for them especially for her" Nikkou explained

"her... Poet?"

"you knew that we are not allowed to feel emotions such as love, sadness and anger right"

"yeah, I mean it was written all over the place when we became part of the council" Tendou said, though he doesn't remember how and when he became one. The first thing he remembered that day was seeing Nichi's face saying their late for their job.

"one person broke that law.... She is.." before he could finish talking Shizuka butted in.

"Matsumi Hikari"

The others look at him weirdly.

"how come you knew her?"

"she's the reason why we ask Nikkou to go back earlier, when I was looking for some information I noticed some variables that was not part of the World. I mean as far as I know Hinata is the only one who experience Genetic Bending and as for the others we just needed to alter some of their memories."she explained

" wait so this was the girl who was spying on us" Nichi shockingly stated and began to remember the time Shizuka ask her to call his Nikkou.

Nichi was browsing the internet when all of a sudden Shizuka shouted.

"OH MY " she said

"hey what happened to you" she asked shocked by her sudden outburst. But she noticed Shizuka signaling her.

Shizuka sigh and look at her seriously
"don't tell anyone what you're about to see OK, this case was confidential and should not be leaked out.. There is a similar case of Shouyou that I have received" she said

Nichi was stunned after hearing her. Their were some code from her words. It's seems that someone is trying to listen to their conversation and that someone is not an ordinary person since she was able to pass through their space.

Nichi nodded at her and began concentrating to locate the intruder.

"I won't, but if it's related to Shou then would it be possible to tell my family about it " she promised and look at the monitor and saw the files Shizuka was reading.

"it's fine if it'd family... OK so just earlier grandpa send me a file of one rare case about Genetic Bending when he hew Shouyou's case.... Her name is Matsumi Hikari....

The girl who went crazy after she transition 50 years ago "

Shizuka wrote something on a paper and it say " That person is listening right now"

"WHAT" Nichi shouted after learning about it and thats when they decided to call the others.

"so what happened to her then? Is she responsible for all of this!?" Natsu ask

"yes she is! I just found out about this too after browsing the world that seem odd"

"and you mean by world is it the wondering souls world?"

"yes, we thought it was odd how their second world ended so badly when it was not supposed to, I mean their first world ended without a problem but after transferring to the second world things began to go down hill, the Hinata Shouyou from their worlds died horribly" he explained.