ROOM ARRANGEMENT 5

Osamu left there captains room and went to outside of the balcony. The good thing is the rain had stop. He can now enjoy the beautiful moonlight.

He open the door and was expecting a moon shining bright in the sky, but it was not, it was a beautiful sun glowing under the night sky as her hair flows freely.

She had her close eyes as she embrace the cold wind brushing her pale skin.

The girl noticed the noise created from the door, she slowly opened her eyes and looked to see it was.

"oh Osamu-san it's you" she said and smiled at him.

Osamu who was looking at her stiffen, the way she called his name and smile made his whole system from functioning rationally.

He remembered the time she met the girl. It was afternoon and school was canceled but instead of taking a rest they were practicing for the nationals.

He was washing his water bottle when he noticed a girl with bright ginger hair walking towards his direction.

The girl was wearing a white flowing stops on her knees and a white cap.

She was holding a three layered box bento while her sling bag drapes on the side.

It was really fun looking at her while she skips like a child.

Wait who is this girl... Is she another fan..well if she is he wouldn't mind... He thought, he never like how the girl tried to approach them but somehow if it's her he would welcome it, wide arms.

But to his disappointment she wasn't, she was there for Kita who was happy when he saw the girl. It was the first they saw him laugh and they initially thought that the girl was there girlfriend, but luckily she wasn't.

He didn't know how or when but he was falling for her from the days he spent with her.

She would keep up with him when they were on a jog and would accompany him during practice.

It was really fun, he wanted it to last but he knew it wasn't possible. That's why he was thankful to meet her once again.

"Shou-chan what are you doing here all alone!!?" he asked as he approached her.

"actually I was helping Atsumu-San earlier but he suddenly run away, maybe he got mad at me for laughing at him" she explained as she scratches the back of her head.

"hahahahaha, don't mind him, his just a volleyball idiot jerk who doesn't like anyone who misses the toss he make, heck he would get mad at me for everything volleyball related" he said making the girl

"hahahahaha I guess we're somehow similar to me Osamu-san, you see our setter Kageyama would get all kingly whenever we play volleyball, he would get mad because my receives are terrible. But I never really mind it, well if I don't like it I'll just ignore it" she explained copying Kageyama.

"yah, pretty annoying when they do that hahahaha" he agree and laugh

"but you're really cool too Osamu-san especially when you spike and it will go baam and when you jump its like gwump, I wish I could be like that too"

"really!!? Thanks!!... but you see Atsumu is better than me" he said honestly

"well he might be good but you know Osamu-san, I think Atsumu-san is really lucky to have a twin like you" she said

"huh?! Why yah said that" he asked confused...

"you see Shin-oniichan told me something about your twin that reminded me of Kageyama.

Atsumu-san is also a genius setter like Kageyama.

They are both alike in many ways when I saw him play in one of your games. But Kageyama didn't have that aura, Atsumu-san have.

I don't know how to explain it but he was free and unafraid.

That's when I realized that he was like that because of you Atsumu-san, you were there to keep up with him when no one else couldn't. You compete with one another and you made him stray away from the path Kageyama have. That's why if it weren't for you Atsumu-san wouldn't be at that position if it weren't for you.

I think that's pretty cool that you do that for him. I like people who will do anything to help family or important people around them.

You should be proud of yourself for that."she explained and ruffled his hair..

He didn't know that the girl would notice that.

" maybe yer right about " he said while a smile was on his face. He didn't really mind being lesser than Atsumu in volleyball, but maybe somewhere in his mind he felt annoyed by the thought. But after talking to her, all the worries were gone and it felt nice to have your chest free from burden..

"thank you Shou-chan" he said looking at her lovingly..

"hmm why would you thank me?!!" she said while tilting her head a bit making Osamu smile..

Why do you have to make me fall for you this badly...

She ruffled her head and said...

"you made me really happy just now Shou-chan, do yah think it's a good idea motivating yer rivals, we might be able to meet at the nationals." he said

"ha even if we have a match at the nationals I will win against you guys, plus it would be more fun playing with someone who give there one hundred percent during the game"

"hahahahaha then I'll wait for you at the nationals and also I wouldn't let you beat us, where aiming for the first place" he said happily

"let's have a fun match Osamu-san"

"yeah let's have one" he said

"well let's go now, I still need to help prepare the food, let's go now Osamu-san" she said and held out her hand...

He hold her hand and Hinata was about to pull him up when Osamu suddenly pulled him and hug her.

"Osamu-san!!?? What are you doing?!! " she asked shocked by his sudden action..

"It's my way of saying thank you Shou-chan... I'm really happy being able to meet you" he said and hug her more wanting for the moment to last longer.

"oh, I'm happy meeting you too Osamu-san, thank you" she said while patting his back..

I wish the time would stop right now so I could hold like this forever..

____________________________

Next

"should I help her practice dancing" he said to his friend as they look at the girl practicing alone for a dance.

His friend was shocked when the guy who hated human contact suddenly offered to help someone dancing of all the things.

"ehhhhhhhh, are you sure? I thought you hated touching someone " his friend whispered

"There's always an exception" he said living his friend frozen stiff as he approached the girl..
_________________________

Here is Osamu's part as promise...

~Ciao